Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Summer Raffle 2014 Winners  (Read 42595 times)
WiccanNikki
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2014, 12:55:30 PM »

You buy lightsabers and post on a star wars forum and you can't talk nerdy?! Ma'am, I am disappoint.  Cry

Sorry xD

Darth Continent
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2014, 02:21:34 PM »

You low down, no good, scruffy looking... NERF HEARDER!

Whoa whoa whoa... calm down. We don't want people going off on a tirade in this thread.  Roll Eyes

Formerly known as: JinxAC

Jediduck
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2014, 12:41:42 AM »

A late congrats to all the winners

Muzikman*^
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2014, 06:24:09 PM »

AHHHHHH!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! Wow, this is incredible. I've only been a member of the forum or rather, the company for only a few months and this happens?!?! I'll tell you what, I'm definitely sending everybody I can to this company. The service, the customer interaction, the prizes, and the actual product...there not enough words I can use to express the sheer welcoming and humility this is for myself. This is awesome and I'm looking forward to the next raffle! I'm sold on Ultrasabers! No one comes close to you guys. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2014, 11:25:20 PM »

Here are my pics of my entry and prize sabers: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=21621.msg331776#new

Tyrendeth
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -4

The cake is a lie, there is only pie.

« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2014, 09:52:03 AM »

Just got my order in today. As soon as I have some time off of work I'll make a detailed review.

My prize saber was a Bellicose with Red/Green Emerald driver. I made it yellow with a dark amber clash flash.

Dark War Glaive OS w/ SRD
Dark War Glaive OS w/ SRD
Reaper OS w/ BR
Unknown Raffle OS w/Emeraldx2

WiccanNikki
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2014, 02:53:24 PM »

Cannot post pics of my sabers until Christmas but will say that I ordered a 'Chosen One CE' with Sound and 'Dark War Glaive' with Sound. My 'Chosen One' order won me the Emerald prize in the Second Summer Raffle (2 sabers with 4 channel emerald drivers and vented coupler) and my choices for those were a Dark Mantis and Dark Reaper. It's going to look absolutely AWESOME when I connect any 2 to make a double bladed saber xD also, would like to say once again, how grateful and ecstatic I am to have won such an awesome prize. I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am about having light sabers (i've never ordered nor owned a light saber before and the first order I placed, won the raffle) or how much it will pain me to not touch them before Christmas lol. Prize sabers have been confirmed and should be shipped soon, I can't wait.

I LOVE THIS SITE!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 02:57:17 PM by WiccanNikki » Logged

Xeneu
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2014, 03:05:53 PM »

Very nice WiccanNikki!  I'm sure you will enjoy them.  You should go all crazy and dual wield dual lightsabers.  Just try not to lose any limbs int he process.  Grin

Scorpion - Blazing Red
Manticore - Fire Orange

Wishlist:
Graflex CE - Pyrestone Orange

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2014, 03:46:55 PM »

Just got my order in today. As soon as I have some time off of work I'll make a detailed review.

My prize saber was a Bellicose with Red/Green Emerald driver. I made it yellow with a dark amber clash flash.

Ah, a Bellicose. Great prize, and nice choice of colours for your blade, too Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2014, 06:48:09 PM »

Cannot post pics of my sabers until Christmas but will say that I ordered a 'Chosen One CE' with Sound and 'Dark War Glaive' with Sound. My 'Chosen One' order won me the Emerald prize in the Second Summer Raffle (2 sabers with 4 channel emerald drivers and vented coupler) and my choices for those were a Dark Mantis and Dark Reaper. It's going to look absolutely AWESOME when I connect any 2 to make a double bladed saber xD also, would like to say once again, how grateful and ecstatic I am to have won such an awesome prize. I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am about having light sabers (i've never ordered nor owned a light saber before and the first order I placed, won the raffle) or how much it will pain me to not touch them before Christmas lol. Prize sabers have been confirmed and should be shipped soon, I can't wait.

I LOVE THIS SITE!

That's quite a collection you've ordered/picked out, Dark Side here we come!  Smiley  I'm very sure you've heard it said already but the quality of US hilts is over the top, so make sure you have medical aid on standby when you guys finally get to opening them. Wink  Best Christmas ever!  Congrats again WiccanNikki.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2014, 07:44:23 PM »

Waiting u til Christmas is an awful idea Nikki, that just won't do.  Give in to your dork side!

Oh also you might want to charge those batteries.  If you let them sit for 3 months they may fail and die.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Magikal
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2014, 07:56:02 PM »

Here is my entry saber. http://imgur.com/a/8pEN8 I didn't win though, but I ordered a Scorpion with GB blade, and obsidian sound. I'm extremely happy with the purchase as it is my first saber. I've already dueled with it, and I have love having the longer reach over my friend with his Dark Initiate.

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2014, 08:21:24 PM »

Love the Scorpion!  It's my favorite of the "dark sidey" hilts; so classy.  Nice choice, and in an atypical color for a black hilt.

Enjoy!

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Magikal
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2014, 08:51:41 PM »

Yeah. I still really enjoy it, and it does look sithy. It's more neutral though with the blue blade. I'm trying to decide which sound font to use on it now. I want something a bit deeper. I really liked the one Bassius has in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qL24T92Xv0 I just don't know which one it is, and he hasn't responded back. So now I'm just going to play around with it.

WiccanNikki
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2014, 02:16:20 AM »

@Ziran Le and @Hazard

I wasnt even trying to go dark side, their sabers just look cooler xD and yeah I realised about the batteries, I plan to have some on standby. If only i could dual wield 2 dual wielded sabers but im only getting one coupler.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: