• Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2120 times)
papawhiskey
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: September 26, 2014, 01:24:17 PM »

Hey all!  New guy here.  I got the Graflex CE Emerald.  Long time Starwars fan.  I've seen every movie on it's release date.  I was 5 when Star Wars came out in 1977.  I'm not really into dueling, but wanted it basically cause it is bad ass, so I got all the bells and whistles on it.  Can't wait to get it.  Later!

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 01:29:11 PM »

Wow, a Graflex CE Emerald for your first saber?!? Well done, sir! Well done! And welcome to the forums!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 02:05:09 PM »

Welcome! That is the ultimate first saber! Congrats on that. The Graflex is a beautifully classic saber.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 04:27:25 PM »

Wow!  You get the biggest and best right off the bat?  Impressive.  Will a Chosen One CE be joining it at some point?

Welcome to the site. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 08:18:34 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

Going straight for the Graflex is definitely a bold move. Hopefully you like it!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

papawhiskey
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 09:10:01 PM »

Possibly the Chosen.  I'm leaning towards the next one being the Emerald Guardian... any thoughts?

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 09:16:41 PM »

I don't have a either (I really want to get a Chosen One), but everybody who has a Guardian seems to love it.  You really can't go wrong with either one since they are both movie inspired hilts. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

papawhiskey
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 09:33:34 PM »

that's true.  The dark arbiter looks cool too.

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 02:28:12 AM »

Welcome to the forum I'm a Guardian owner its an amazing Saber you'll love it  Smiley

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

papawhiskey
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 06:27:59 PM »

Well, since I posted last, I ordered a grab bag, and today I ordered an Emerald Guardian CE.  The Grab bag was the 2nd one I ordered and it shipped yesterday.  The first one I ordered ( The Emerald Graflex CE) is still processing.  Hopefully it will ship soon.  I am getting ancy.  haha. So I have 3 coming, 2 of them emeralds.  I'll wait awhile before I order the Chosen One, but it is up next.   

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 01:25:45 PM »

Well, since I posted last, I ordered a grab bag, and today I ordered an Emerald Guardian CE.  The Grab bag was the 2nd one I ordered and it shipped yesterday.  The first one I ordered ( The Emerald Graflex CE) is still processing.  Hopefully it will ship soon.  I am getting ancy.  haha. So I have 3 coming, 2 of them emeralds.  I'll wait awhile before I order the Chosen One, but it is up next.   

Wow, you aren't holding back on building up your collection! Great choices, by the way. Welcome to the forum.

papawhiskey
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 04:26:42 PM »

Thanks, glad to be here!   Grin

papawhiskey
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 01:16:10 AM »

Well, I finally got the Graflex.  Hmm.  Had some problems out of the box...Maybe I will do a review.  Beautiful piece though.

amorris350
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2014, 10:04:06 PM »

What kind of problems? Im waiting on my first saber to come in (chosen one se). I dont really know what to expect so Im very anxious to get it here! I was gonna get the graflex first but when I went to place the order, it was out of stock and it wouldnt let me order it.

sabers - Chosen one SE R+A 2ch emerald with sound. Initiate LE V3 Violet Amethyst.

papawhiskey
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2014, 12:14:31 PM »

The "button" on the top had fallen off during shipment and the "rabbit ears" were extremely loose and almost off.  I screwed the button back on, no biggie, and tightened up the ears as best as I could.  still loose.  Those things are possible during shipment sometimes.  Looks great though. 

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: