Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I think I wiped my soundboard.  (Read 1395 times)
The_Ronin_Jedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

I'm not much for following the Order.

« on: September 27, 2014, 05:45:04 PM »

So... I've been trying to get my saber to connect to my computer since it has both an Obsidian Soundboard and the Emerald LED driver, but between all of the USB ports on my desktop (Windows Vista) and my laptop (Windows Cool, the damn thing won't connect. I decided to try again today thinking that for whatever reason since I recently reinstalled my OS, it would work. I plugged everything in in the order that was stated in Ultrasaber's video and it still didn't work. I tried another time, but I must have done something in the wrong order, because even though the Obsidian driver still couldn't find the saber (although my computer could detect that it was plugged in), all of the sound just disappeared, and popping the batteries out and putting them back in the saber didn't help.

Is there any possible way that I can fix it even though the driver won't find the saber, or should I just send it to US to get repaired?

Unlike the Jedi, Sith don't limit their potential when it comes to the Force.

I only need two strikes to win a duel: One to make my opponent open to attack, and another to exploit that opening.

My custom saber: Oxyx Ignis

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 03:38:28 AM »

Just a quick question, do you have the correct and current obsidian launcher installed?  V3.2.2.?

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

tc95
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -6

The task is imposible, becuase you deem it so..!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 10:05:28 PM »

I know this is an old thread... but I wanted to post this just in case someone else needed help later... this deals with window 8 or 8.1 machines only...!!!

1st... install V3.2.2 or newer version....

2nd... once installed the icon on your desktop (Obsidian Launcher Properties) --- Right-Click and go to properties....

3rd... once in properties click on the tab -- Compatibility

4th... once in Compatibility --- check the box (Run this program in compatibility mode for (I would use Windows 7)) --- then check the box (Run this program as an administrator)

5th... Apply and OK ....

Your software should work fine...!!! Hope this helps someone... in the future... Tony C.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: