Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: "Premium" Bane Review  (Read 18040 times)
Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 03:39:19 PM »

Wow!  I have the regular Bane in BR.  It's 13 inches long, and it's huge, the additional buttons must add about three inches to the total length of the hilt.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2011, 10:37:45 PM »

Nice saber. The violet and blue button is actually what I'm wanting to do to my Bane when I order it next month. Cheesy The Bane actually doesn't look that big in person then. I was thinking the Bane was a hefty saber. How is spinning the Bane in person? Thats all I really do with my sabers is spin them, I don't fight with them that much unless my bro wants to join in. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2011, 07:04:24 AM »

Nice saber. The violet and blue button is actually what I'm wanting to do to my Bane when I order it next month. Cheesy The Bane actually doesn't look that big in person then. I was thinking the Bane was a hefty saber. How is spinning the Bane in person? Thats all I really do with my sabers is spin them, I don't fight with them that much unless my bro wants to join in. xp

It's a pretty big saber... I gotta get a couple pics up of me with my bro's Bane.  Not only is it 13", but it's got some weight to it.

That said, spinning is actually surprisingly easy.  It's actually rather balanced - I think it's because the hilt is so long that the weight of it counterbalances the blade nicely.  I use a 36" blade if that helps.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: