Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Nickel Manticore CE Review!  (Read 1707 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« on: September 30, 2014, 02:24:50 AM »

Reviewing my Manticore CE in the nickel finish.  When Ultrasabers first released the CE, immediately IT WAS ON!  I went from not having much love for the standard version, though I respected it as a quality hilt, to it going straight to the top of my wish list.  So when the US second summer raffle hit, I took the plunge and got one.  Now that I have it, I love it!

The nickel plating is even and flawless from all angles, so nice!  Though it's a little larger and heavier as I mentioned in the review, it handles well and works just fine as a fighter!  This is my first saber with a nickel finish and my first blue saber as well.

Review:

http://youtu.be/rfYWB-4imLE

Once again thank you to US for hearing out your fans.  This was a hilt I was REALLY hoping they would make and so glad they did.  It's combat ready and beautiful...the best of both worlds Smiley

You can also get this saber with the Emerald driver or with quick disconnects to change your blade color.  And it is available with or without sound.
I am extremely happy with the Manticore CE and I would recommend this version to anyone interested in this particular saber.

Thanks everyone Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 03:27:02 AM »

Awesome, hazard. I'm digging the sound font setup you put on it form TCW. Congrats on adding this beauty to your collection.

Also, it's about time you got a blue saber  Wink

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 03:57:27 AM »

Hahaha Sedsti!  Tongue  Ok I guess your right!  And thank you it's a wonderful classic weapon to have.  I'm a pretty big fan of TCW series so I kind of wanted to have that feel to it.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

SleezogTrang
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -36

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 08:09:36 AM »

Good review. Hit all the point I would make about this beauty. I can't play with mine though. It's off limits as a wall-only saber  (Not my choice!). Still, it is solid as a rock and a fine piece.

Sabers I Own:
Dark Monarch -Adegan Silver plus sound and AB foc. Silver AV. "SOUL"
Dark Monarch- Emerald stunt with lit AV "FIRE"
Liberator v2- Stunt in BR
Initiate v2- Pyrestone Orange stunt,
Manticore CE Nickel- Emerald w/ sound and EG foc Green

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: