Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Darth Sidious Sound Font  (Read 2776 times)
Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« on: October 04, 2014, 10:21:26 PM »

Question, I have been browsing sound fonts and I am curious is anyone knows if there is already a sound font out there that has the "Whoosh" or swing sounds that are close to the Darth Sidious saber sounds in the Clone wars series.
That growl vibration in the fight between Darth Maul and Savage Opress are amazing. So dark and Sith sounding.
If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be amazing.
I really like the hum from the Novastar Black Star font but I would love some swing sounds that were close to the Sidious sabers in that episode.

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 12:10:37 AM »

Mix em all up to where they sound good. Someone's done that before with Episode 4 and 5 fonts for a more custom font type thing. Turned out kinda cool. Just play around with the fonts until you like how it sounds.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: