Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Halloween Garb!  (Read 1967 times)
Lish
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

« on: October 17, 2014, 05:38:36 AM »

It's that time of year again folks, and I'm sure we all want to see what each other has come up with!

If it is ; New, Old, In the works, or any other stage of creation, please share!

I expect this thread to see some traffic over the next two weeks, this community never disappoints!

Lish
 'of the Broken Order

Darth Eclipse
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

PLEASE DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY!

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 09:02:14 AM »

Gonna try and pick up a saber within this week.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are broken.

Lish
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 02:43:47 PM »

Now would be a great time to.

Especially with the FIVE specials that are running for Halloween, they are outrageous!

Got mine on order right now,
can't wait,
 Grin Finally getting Obsidian!!

Muah hah hah ha!

Lish
 'of the Broken Order

Darth Eclipse
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

PLEASE DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY!

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 06:30:45 PM »

All the deals they got running really don't interest me. But that "will arrive on or before Halloween" does

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are broken.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 07:48:29 AM »

I'm gonna try and put together a street style Jedi costume just for fun. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 26

I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 06:40:25 PM »

Wish I could, but I have neither a costume nor the time to go out. Gotta work...Patrolling campus for all those drunk students who you KNOW will be causing trouble tonight. Wink

Walk always towards the Light.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 10:58:05 PM »

I'm sitting at school tonight... dressed up for Halloween and of course I'm the only freakin' student in my class that has shown up... even the teacher is 30 minutes late getting here... might try and take some pictures when I get home.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

shunchiku
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 07:33:48 AM »

Here is my Itorian Jedi costume for this year. My only regret was running out of time to do proper feet. I'll get around to them at some point and keep him in storage for future use. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzBwJc8rhwsFOEhZZF9QaWhMdE0/view?usp=sharing

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 08:32:07 PM »

I posted this elsewhere but here looks like a good spot for it. This year I went with a retro paranormal investigator/ mad scientist. I am sporting my Archon with a Matichore emitter and an Archon emitter as the pommel attached to a power cable and plugged into my belt. The lab coat is actually a re-purposed and modified baptismal robe I found in the thrift store and the goggles are painted and modified welding gogles of some sort I found broken and discarded in a planter and repaired. If you don't count the saber, the most expensive part of the costume was the white spray on hair dye.

Lish
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 12:49:52 AM »

Here is my Itorian Jedi costume for this year. My only regret was running out of time to do proper feet. I'll get around to them at some point and keep him in storage for future use. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzBwJc8rhwsFOEhZZF9QaWhMdE0/view?usp=sharing

Point! Absolutely love this  Grin great work!

Lish
 'of the Broken Order

Lish
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 12:55:56 AM »

I posted this elsewhere but here looks like a good spot for it. This year I went with a retro paranormal investigator/ mad scientist. I am sporting my Archon with a Matichore emitter and an Archon emitter as the pommel attached to a power cable and plugged into my belt. The lab coat is actually a re-purposed and modified baptismal robe I found in the thrift store and the goggles are painted and modified welding gogles of some sort I found broken and discarded in a planter and repaired. If you don't count the saber, the most expensive part of the costume was the white spray on hair dye.

Yes! Darth Cephalus, this is what it's about!

Great originality! Point!

Lish
 'of the Broken Order

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 03:30:58 PM »

Just posted this in another thread, but thought I'd drop it here too.. office Halloween party last week.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: