Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian Launcher  (Read 1102 times)
Zeverion
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

Light Side

« on: October 25, 2014, 08:38:33 PM »

Hey Ultra

Just bought The Guardian saber a few days ago with Emerald driver and sound.

So my question is the Obsidian Launcher is there 2 separated programs 1 for the sound and 1 for the emerald driver or is it the same program

Thanks

Han Solo: I don't what we're gonna do now. Even if I could take off, I could never get past the tractor beam.
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Leave that to me.
Han Solo: Damn fool, I knew you were going to say that.
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 11:26:14 PM »

First, congrats on your new Guardian US!

The Obsidian launcher has the soundboard and emerald programs built into one.  The Obsidian launcher will open either program depending on which USB port you have the cable plugged into on your saber.  Ex: USB plugged into emerald card on saber, when opening obsidian the emerald portion will come up.  And same goes with the sound card.

On another note, if you were looking to hear back from either Ultra or Deep with any question or comment you may have, you'd be better off emailing them at info@ultrasabers.com as they would more likely see that and respond a lot quicker than something addressed to them on the forum Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zeverion
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

Light Side

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 09:50:56 AM »

Ok thanks hazard502

Han Solo: I don't what we're gonna do now. Even if I could take off, I could never get past the tractor beam.
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Leave that to me.
Han Solo: Damn fool, I knew you were going to say that.
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: