Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First Purchase...My 3 year old is in heaven!  (Read 2094 times)
Arylith
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 12

« on: October 29, 2014, 01:59:50 AM »

Recently purchased what I'm sure is the first of many Ultrsabers to come. Our family always does  Halloween theme (we have 6 kids), and this year is Star Wars. Its always a challenge to get the older kids and the younger kids to agree, but it was no problem this year....the younger ones really wanted light sabers. We have a bunch of Hasbro UFX sabers, but my youngest son is 2 (almost 3), and those are waay too big for him.  I bought him a cheap light up LED thing....and it broke after about 5 minutes of play.  I have drooled over the Ultrasabers in the past so I decided that if Lex was going to battle his big brothers he needed a decent saber. I ordered a basic initiate with the silver led and the colored discs (fully anticipating that Lex's brothers will one day turn him to the dark side). I also requested the 16" blade since he is a little guy. Below are some pictures.  He played with it for at least 2 hours yesterday.  We had to put it up at bedtime because all he wanted to do was play with it. SO far so good.  He didn't break it and he did beat the crap out of his teen aged brothers.  They are now plotting to purchase their own Ultrasaber.

After taking it out of the box I asked him what color he wanted it to be.  Green was his answer.  I used the dark green and yellow colored discs to get a good solid green.

After immediately attacking his brothers:

He decided he needed his "Jedi Clothes".

And a few fun pics for good measure:

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 02:06:15 AM »

Awesomesauce!

Have a point!

*edit*

Hmmm.. Do you prefer the Light or Dark side flavor?

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Arylith
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 02:22:19 AM »

Smiley I'm more of a light side.  Here is a pic of me and my 3 little ones (prior to getting the new saber)

My husband and the older kids have unfortunately turned to the dark side. Smiley

I think we will be upgrading all of the sabers at some point over the next year or two. CHristmas and birthday shopping just got easier for mom!

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 06:57:10 PM »

Kids with sabers. Always fun.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 05:38:53 AM »

These photos are absolutely adorable.   I'm not sure if I'm giving you a point for being an awesomely fun mom for six kids or for your family collective sabers and costumes.  It will be difficult to choose another Halloween costume theme after this.   Cookies for all.   Grin

Spike311
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 09:56:53 PM »

Great pictures!!! A point for you!  Smiley

Proud founder and member of the JTC (Jedi Technician Council)

Lightsabers:
Icons Skywalker Lightsaber #4795/10000
Hasbro Obi-Wan TPM (Signature Series)
Ultra Saber Emerald Manticore (2CH B-G) with Obsidian 3.0

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 10:17:12 PM »

I agree, great pics and prob the beginning of a growing US collection for your family.  You guys may have the largest Jedi/Sith academy on the forum!  Point.  My son is my padawan, where as my daughter is more of the Rebel type and my wife a Politician/Rebel  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:23:55 PM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: