Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fonts on Saber, can't see on Launcher  (Read 1091 times)
Masoncool
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 31, 2014, 01:25:37 AM »

Hello, Hoping someone can help,

I turn on the saber, connect the usb, click the launcher and it runs fine, I can adjust stuff and make changes, but it won't show me a list of the sound Fonts already on the saber.

to make any changes, I need to load each font one by one again, and while doing that I can change the hum and load the rest of the defaults again as they were.

But to make this one change,  a different Hum, I thought I would be able to look at a list of the fonts already on the saber, and only erase the current hum before adding a different one.

reloading every font again while changing one or two is pain in the butt.

I actually did try to just add a different hum only and when it wrote it, it was the sound on the saber.

anyone know how to get it to show me what's already on the saber so I can make one change without having to load every font again?

thanks.
JOHN

Lish
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 03:48:09 AM »

Sorry to say, you explained the process to a T  Undecided

1 change is a required total change..and no there is no preview as to what is already loaded.

Frustrating I know, but, unless I am missing something as well, this is the extra we put in.

Lish
 'of the Broken Order

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 06:35:55 PM »

Unfortunately no, there is no preview available. As soon as you want to change the font (and be it a single font only) you have to reload all fonts, even the ones you don't want to change.
Maybe this is changed in future versions, especially when a new Obsidian soundboard should be released, but for now we have to accept that flaw.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: