Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Ultrasabers v4s  (Read 146691 times)
Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 05:33:54 PM »

Awesome; they look so good!  I know that everyone is liking these and there will be a bunch of them sold, but I also want to say this:

Thank you, UltraSabers, for keeping the price the same on these!  They are priced exactly the same as the V3 versions that we all know and love!

Now, decisions, decisions...

I'm thinking that a Dom V4 LE would be nice, and I have a couple of 3xLED star units in red and red-orange in the garage that will shine like the sun if I swap them out for the stock LED unit.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Vyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 156

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 05:39:05 PM »

Oh, I'm so excited about this.  Ever since Emerald came out, I've been wanting a pair of Dominix and Dark Initiate LEs with Emerald and Obsidian, but the v3s couldn't fit them.  Now I just need to come up with the money for them...

I do find it pretty interesting, and pretty cool, that the Aeon/Dominix v4s look like v3s and the Initiates look more like v2s, and yet still match well in appearance.  Of course, that makes me think...  You know, while I'm at it, I could get an Initiate V4 to go with my Aeon LE...

....DOH! I love the new V4's but i still wanted to order a Initiate V3 to use with the one i already have to make a staff - am i out of luck now and can only get a V4 , or will the option to order a V3 version be available for a while yet?
Bear in mind that the v2 has been around for years after the v3 came out.  I'd expect the v3s to likewise continue to be available for quite a while.  It's not like US is going to forget how to make them, after all, and there are going to continue to be people with exactly your situation who will want one.

Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?

Dominix LE v4 Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4
Manticore HP, Obsidian v4
Aeon LE v3 SY, Hasbro sound
Initiate LE v3 3AS, Obsidian Lite
Dominix LE v2 RGB, stunt
Aeon LE v2 AS, Hasbro sound
Initiate LE v2 GB, stunt
Dark Liberator v2 BR, stunt
[censored] RGBA, [redacted] sound
Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, and Yoda Force FX Black Series
...and a bunch of cheap stuff.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 05:43:04 PM »

Thank you, UltraSabers, for keeping the price the same on these!  They are priced exactly the same as the V3 versions that we all know and love!

I have to agree with this.  I wondered if the pricing would be the same and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was. 

I was going to order a Bellicose until I saw the e-mail this morning, so now that one goes back on the wantlist.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 07:14:39 PM »

Lol Molina. I know how you feel. I was just going to order a simple stunt Archon until I saw these on the website. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 07:29:35 PM »

I. Love. Them Grin I wonder if US agrees to restock my Aeons as Grab bags and send me a pair of the new v4 with the exact same configuration (except for the switches that should be changed to blue AV switches)? Cheesy I don't think so, but it would be great!

Impressive....most impressive!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 07:42:10 PM »

I definitely need one of these. Would it be cheaper to order it as a stunt and sent in back in later or to just go for the whole shebang? 

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 07:47:12 PM »

It depends on where you live Smiley If you're not a US resident, it would definitely be cheaper to order it the way you want it instead of sending it back for an upgrade.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 08:16:05 PM »

You got that right. I can't wait for Ultrasabers to set up in Australia... shipping costs me the equivalent of a grab bag saber nearly every time.

Light side points please

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 08:18:42 PM »

I definitely need one of these. Would it be cheaper to order it as a stunt and sent in back in later or to just go for the whole shebang? 

If you can afford what you want now, go all the way.  If you send it in for upgrades later you pay shipping both ways along with parts and labor.  Plus you would probably have to pay the full price of the Obsidian board instead of the cheaper price ordering a saber with sound.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 08:24:51 PM »

Lady Meneva.  On the whole it will not be cheaper and you most likely will want one as a stunt saber.  Upgrading is only worth the extra costs if you are loading a higher end/cost hilt.  If you do still want to do this, then consider ordering with Li-on and buck puck so that part of upgrade is already done and will be less expensive later.  You could also wait for the next US sales prior to end of this year.  Smiley

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 08:26:04 PM »

You got that right. I can't wait for Ultrasabers to set up in Australia... shipping costs me the equivalent of a grab bag saber nearly every time.

You're not the only one Cheesy I set up a Phantasm v4 with all features my v3 has, just for fun...shipping over $53 to Germany Shocked

Sig by Master Nero

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2014, 08:27:51 PM »

$84.37 for my last order. I win. ;-)

Light side points please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 08:34:36 PM »

Canadians and Australians really get hammered with high shipping costs and there are other countries that I have not mentioned.  However, the unbelievably quick custom build time and safe delivery make it worthwhile (as compared to the others).  Cus' the agony of the wait is just too much to bear!   Grin

EDIT:  Our lower currency does play a big factor on the American conversion cost.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:00:15 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2014, 08:39:21 PM »

However, the unbelievably quick custom build time and safe delivery make it worthwhile (as compared to the others).  Cus' the agony of the wait is just too much to bear!   Grin

I second this, I'm impressed at how well packaged shipments from US are, and how swiftly they make it from Texas to little ol' England! Smiley

Will be testing that again soon I fear with these shiny V4s Cheesy

Starting out on the path to the light side......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian, GB Obsidian
Dark Initiate V3 LE FO Stunt
Initiate V3 LE, CG Obsidian (Combines with DI to make a mixed Phantom staff)
Archon V2.1, SRD Obsidian
Dark Sentinel V4, BR Obsidian
Dark Prophecy AB(?) Stunt

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2014, 08:42:48 PM »

That's not one Grab Bag, Brian, that's almost two! But DS is right, Ultrasabers's quality compensates for international shipping (and customs where applied) Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: