Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Shock W/ Sound Review  (Read 1979 times)
Clanouper
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 07, 2014, 08:06:06 AM »

I just received the two dark shocks I ordered (a week ago, super fast), and the grab bag promo saber I got with them as well (spend 400, get a free saber, amazing). The first is red w/ orange FoC, the second is green w/silver FoC. Both with ultraedge blades. The grab bag is the standard issue battle saber V3, which came in blue, as I even requested even though its a grab bag. Huge points for that. They all look great, from the colors to the hilt and sound. Man are these things bright, no exaggeration, I think you could actually blind yourself if you looked right at these things without a blade or plug inserted (grabbed 2 of those plugs as well, they're great). The sound is impressive to say the least. Loud, loud, omg these things are loud lol I didn't get recharge ports, and quickly regretted that decision. Not because charging the batteries is a pain (it's really not much of a "hassle"), but I want to leave these on for display badly. It hurts my soul not to lol maybe not with sound though, I may buy another one and sub the sound for a recharge port (if possible). The dark shock hilt is absolutely stunning in person, the pictures really don't do it justice. It's very sleek, and shiny, not to mention comfortable to hold. The basic is just that, basic, so it's also comfortable. Not much to look at with the hilt, as it's very basic, but it still works, it still looks legit. Also, I love that they gave me a light side colored saber with the "sith-ish" ones I ordered, best of both worlds. I'm not sure if they did that on purpose, but seeing as how much they seem to actually give a darn, I think it's very likely they did. I've already battled with the two shocks (my wife and I), and they are already withstanding quite a beating. I mean seriously, there was a couple of times we really smacked these things pretty hard, so hard in fact I actually knocked the blade a little loose, and had to retighten the "pin" (or whatever you call it) back in place. We decided to ease up a little after that lol. If I had to give these things stars, they get all 5's, for every category possible. I genuinely could not be happier with my purchase. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask!

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 04:25:00 PM »

Lets see some pictures of these bad boys! I just want to say that I don't approve of the Dark Shock's emitter color pattern, but I still like the Shock overall design, but that is strictly opinion.

If I were to ever get a Dark Shock it would have its emitter replaced with a Consular emitter.

But enough of my silly opinions, let's see some pics of how much you love your new Dark Shocks! And the Standard Issue as well.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 11:23:47 PM »

Yes. Pics. Tongue Maybe get 2 Jedi in even?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: