Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: some Customisation of my Catalyst Redemption and a Grab Bag Initate  (Read 3818 times)
OldWolf359
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« on: August 03, 2011, 10:17:37 AM »

Here are a couple of Pics of my Catalyst Redemption and Grab Bag hope you like

Catalyst Cyan, Redemption Adegan Silver, Initiate V2 Violet Amethyst (Daughters), Dark Initiate V1 Blazing Red, Consular Arctic Blue, MR Luke Skywalker EpVI, MR Yoda, MR Darth Vader, MR Like Skywalker Ep5, MR Darth Maul, MR Mace Windu, MR Obi Wan Ep3

Kalibos
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 62

One Jedi One Destiny (Ultra Wing Warlord)

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:33:04 PM »

Nice, What materials did you use?

War Glaive AB, Custom Prophecy RGB, Custom Dark Prophecy RGB, Initiate LE AB, Custom Omen Red
Dark Standard Issue x2 Red, Standard Issue x2 White blades with filters.

OldWolf359
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 02:52:10 AM »

Nice, What materials did you use?
The red wrap is a 8mm wide satin ribbon held in place with double sided tape the over layed with O rings the black fabric on the redemption and the grab bag sabers is cotton fabric tape held in place with double sided tape and the end stiched back on its self and more O rings

Catalyst Cyan, Redemption Adegan Silver, Initiate V2 Violet Amethyst (Daughters), Dark Initiate V1 Blazing Red, Consular Arctic Blue, MR Luke Skywalker EpVI, MR Yoda, MR Darth Vader, MR Like Skywalker Ep5, MR Darth Maul, MR Mace Windu, MR Obi Wan Ep3

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 06:32:35 PM »

Okay, I love what you did to the Catalyst, but my word...... that Grab Bag is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Whatever it is, somebody tell Ultra it's AMAZING! I love the look of that gray band around the middle, did you paint it or did it come that way? and that brassy emitter! WOW! Dude, you have got one COOL saber right there! *DROOLS*

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »

wow! thos are amzing... i love the catalyst and grab bag. great job!

OldWolf359
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 04:15:57 AM »

Okay, I love what you did to the Catalyst, but my word...... that Grab Bag is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Whatever it is, somebody tell Ultra it's AMAZING! I love the look of that gray band around the middle, did you paint it or did it come that way? and that brassy emitter! WOW! Dude, you have got one COOL saber right there! *DROOLS*
Thanks the Gray and Brass look are both painted on using Automotive touch up paint and when it was almost dry i wrapped some plastic wrap around it the removed it to get a slightly worn look which im happy to say worked out really well, thanks once again glad you like it Smiley

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 07:08:59 PM »

That's an interesting technique! I'll have to try that sometime. BTW, I only JUST noticed your screenname. Nice. Wink Your sabers don't assimilate anyone, do they? XD Couldn't resist.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 06:23:25 PM »

Your grab bag saber looks great with the extra holes.

A+

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: