Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle ends 11/20/2014  (Read 26140 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: November 10, 2014, 04:44:19 PM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  It's time for another AWESOME raffle.  I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle will only last 10 days and it ends on Thursday, November 20th, 2014.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles which use to last 2-3 weeks.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we DOUBLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between November 11th, 2014 and November 20th, 2014.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "AutumnRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 40 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 40?  Yes, FORTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away FORTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [twelve winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on November 21st and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 40 winners and over only a ten day raffle period!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yep we have more)!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Animomolo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 11:11:37 AM »

Oh I've been waiting for this....
I shall enter, and may the Force be with all others who do likewise!

Flying is for droids

Sound
- Dark Shock: Emerald
- Raven: RGB
- Phantom Initiate LE V3: BR
- Dark Liberator: BR
- Dark Mantis: BR

Stunt
- Dark SI: BR (Winter Raffle)
- Initiate V3: GB (Free)
- Phantasm V2: CG/GB (Grab bag)
- Dominix V3: BR (Free V3 Grab bag)
- Dominix V3: AS
- Aeon V3: AB
- Prophecy: GB

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 01:53:13 PM »

Oh, wow, I totally missed this announcement. Hmmm...

Best of luck to everyone entering. The range of choice with all the new 'sabres US have released over the last year is just mind-boggling!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 02:54:19 PM »

Oh, wow, I totally missed this announcement. Hmmm...

Best of luck to everyone entering. The range of choice with all the new 'sabres US have released over the last year is just mind-boggling!

I was thinking the same thing a lot of hard work is being done, it's great to see US forge ahead.  Good luck everyone.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 10:01:43 PM »

Apparently I am not only a saber junkie, but I am also a raffle junkie... Roll Eyes

Phantasm Initiate V4 (with windows) in VA...  Aeon LE V4 (no windows) in VA...  Dominix LE V4 (no windows) in BH...  all stunts... 

Stupid evil submit order button.

Good luck everyone. Wink

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 12:51:32 PM »

Eeessh, julmax, you don't mess about, do you? You'll need to update your sig - if you can find room on it for all your new purchases!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 03:25:26 PM »

Apparently I am not only a saber junkie, but I am also a raffle junkie... Roll Eyes

Phantasm Initiate V4 (with windows) in VA...  Aeon LE V4 (no windows) in VA...  Dominix LE V4 (no windows) in BH...  all stunts... 

Good luck everyone. Wink

I wonder what new prototype you'll win this time! Wink
No raffle for me. Cry I had to redeem my reward points when I ordered My Emerald V4 Initiate.

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Darth Calico
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -51

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 09:42:28 PM »

Good luck everyone. Wink

It may be time to admit that you have an addiction! 😄. Please let us know how you like the Initiate V4. It's on my wishlist. Good luck on the raffle!

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 11:44:39 PM »

Just had a nasty accident.....

....my finger slipped on the "place order" button with an eligible order  Roll Eyes

Oh Dear  Grin

Starting out on the path to the light side......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian, GB Obsidian
Dark Initiate V3 LE FO Stunt
Initiate V3 LE, CG Obsidian (Combines with DI to make a mixed Phantom staff)
Archon V2.1, SRD Obsidian
Dark Sentinel V4, BR Obsidian
Dark Prophecy AB(?) Stunt

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 12:58:22 AM »

I'm guessing you are joking about the accidental press, but if there is a problem like forgetting to include your forum name or adding the winter raffle code then you can email Emory with the details.

Light side points please

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 01:01:28 AM »

Yes, it's a jokey "oh whoops, I just bought another saber....."  Tongue

I made extra sure that I had all the relevent codes and forum name bits in there XD

Starting out on the path to the light side......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian, GB Obsidian
Dark Initiate V3 LE FO Stunt
Initiate V3 LE, CG Obsidian (Combines with DI to make a mixed Phantom staff)
Archon V2.1, SRD Obsidian
Dark Sentinel V4, BR Obsidian
Dark Prophecy AB(?) Stunt

HansamuDashi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2014, 01:17:25 AM »

This is awesome.. You gota love ultrasabers.. They just keep you wanting more..  I'm happy if I get anything from the raffle!  A win is a win

Why be enslaved to Light or Dark side. When I can rule both!!

wielder wishlist
Dark Monarch w/ Dark Violet or Blue
Chosen One w/sound Emerald
Scorpion w/sound Emerald
Bellicose w/sound Emerald

Lucidhate
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2014, 08:11:12 AM »

Well i'm in for a ticket, hopefully i don't come back for a second!

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2014, 01:35:42 PM »

I got so excited ordering my Manticore CE I forgot to put in my forum name!!! ahahaha Thanx to Emory for fixing that. Now to resist ordering something else for another entry . . . . .

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Darth Calico
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -51

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2014, 08:25:13 PM »

Ok, I did it. . .

I purchased a guardian in GB with VA FoC!  I got a blue AV switch and Obsidian sound!  I've been looking to purchase this saber for awhile and now I have a great excuse!

Good luck with the raffle everyone!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: