Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle ends 11/20/2014  (Read 26124 times)
MoatDrappin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 08:50:52 PM »

I purchased my first saber seven months ago (a bellicose with sound) and it is as great as ever, and now i have enough money to make another purchase. I just ordered the new double sided phantasm initiate v4, a new pommel for my bellicose and of course got my raffle entry. These raffles are too good to pass up! May the force be with you all...

Ululant
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 22

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2014, 11:23:55 PM »

Ok, I did it. . .

I purchased a guardian in GB with VA FoC!  I got a blue AV switch and Obsidian sound!  I've been looking to purchase this saber for awhile and now I have a great excuse!

Good luck with the raffle everyone!!!

That is next on my wish list too... Exactly...  I need to try the gb with VA FoC on my emerald saber first to see if I am going like it enough to lock it in.... I really like the pulse feature of the emerald driver, so I may just make this an emerald driver saber too..l not sure if I am going to pull the trigger on this one yet though...  I am on a leash that is for the moment impervious to saber slashes.... And wifey is holding the other end...  We will see.... Good luck everybody and thanks US

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2014, 12:22:20 AM »

My brother ordered a phantasm LE v4 as his entry for the raffle.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

DarthKreped
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2014, 01:33:43 AM »

Just entered my first raffle and bought my first sound and emerald saber, super excited good luck to everyone

Sabers : Dark Liberator V3 AS
              Warglaive Emerald w/ sound

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 01:50:56 AM »

Just entered my first raffle and bought my first sound and emerald saber, super excited good luck to everyone

Congratulation!  What saber did you order?

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 02:25:47 PM »

First raffle entered a few days ago I got a Bellicose in consular Green with green AV switch and an Initiate LE V4 in Violate Amethyst with Blue AV switch ( my sons Christmas present) fingers crossed good luck everyone  Grin

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

DarthKreped
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2014, 06:23:08 PM »

Congratulation!  What saber did you order?
I ordered the warglaive sound and rgbw emerald driver real excited the only other saber i have is in adegan silver so pumped to see what the other colors look like in person

Sabers : Dark Liberator V3 AS
              Warglaive Emerald w/ sound

Luminarou
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

Harmony, through chaos. Serenity, through passion.

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2014, 07:32:47 PM »

So convenient that this raffle came up when I planned to make a purchase for my little 10 year old sister's christmas present. Ordered her an Initiate LE v4 Consular green with white flash-on-clash and obsidian sound as well as a few of those small additional options that all add up. I've been teaching her to duel and choreograph lightsaber fighting recently to build it up to her christmas present, I'm excited to see her reaction when she becomes a fully fledged Jedi.  Grin

It's been a while since I last made an ultrasabers purchase, being the phantom double bladed no sound back when the sabers were still made from PVC and not metal. Only a week ago the coupler snapped in to Sad but it's understandable considering they were plastic back then. Lighting doesn't work either and battery packs are damaged so they're purely training sabers now haha; it's going to be interesting seeing how a full T6 aluminium one with sound is going to be like, I'm excited myself as I'm planning on buying a double bladed emerald saber myself (2xscorpion).. That top prize is practically it xD I guess it's all down to if I'm on santa's naughty list or not haha. Good luck all!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2014, 10:26:18 PM »

First raffle entered a few days ago I got a Bellicose in consular Green with green AV switch and an Initiate LE V4 in Violate Amethyst with Blue AV switch ( my sons Christmas present) fingers crossed good luck everyone  Grin

The Bellicose is a fantastic saber, one of my favorite hilts.  It's also one of the hilts that seems to look good in any blade color IMO.

I ordered the warglaive sound and rgbw emerald driver real excited the only other saber i have is in adegan silver so pumped to see what the other colors look like in person

Sounds great!  Can't wait to see pics, good luck in the raffle.

Satesh
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2014, 10:57:25 PM »

Does anyone know if the 250 is with or without postage? I live in Northern Ireland and the postage can get high!

MartyQc
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

I prefer light points, ty!

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2014, 12:03:14 AM »

It would be 250$ before shipping. While placing your order, entering the code will be checking if the subtotal is above the 250$. This step is right before you calculate the shipping costs.

Overlord* - Emerald RGBA
Archon V2.1* - Emerald RGBW
Scorpion* - Emerald RGBW
Manticore* - Blazing red/FoC orange
2x Initiate LE V4 Prototype - Violet Amethyst
Sentinel LE V4 (windows) - Emerald Green

* = with sound

dwpas
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2014, 08:31:37 PM »

Excited for the raffle! Anyone feeling lucky? What do you think the chances are for people to win? Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Tongue Roll Eyes Grin

"That business on Cato Neimoidia doesn't… doesn't count."

Errant Knight
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

Light side points please

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2014, 09:04:24 PM »

So excited, Just squeaked in today though. Got a double bladed Phantom v4 in blood orange and a grab bag for my son for his birthday.

Copy Gold leader. I'm already on my way out.

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2014, 05:01:31 AM »

I'm going to give the Autmun Raffle another try this year.

I'm sending my two Aeon V3's for repairs/upgrades:
One Aeon V3 is going to get Obsidian Sound and Foc Silver and the other Aeon V3 is simply going to be upgraded to Li-ion and Buckpuck.
Both are in Guardian Blue.

I am also getting a Grab Bag Blade, a blade tip, another Li-Ion Charger, as well as a Black (Adjustable) Flush Coupler with Vents.

All in all, I am hoping and praying for a chance at the Emerald sabers, be it the Grand Prize or lack thereof, but I'll be happy with anything, even possibly not winning (knocking on wood), as I do want those sabers upgraded and repaired anyway.

Please, oh please, oh holy Random Number Generator, pick me!  Pick Me!  Cheesy

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Jedieugene
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

I will be a Jedi like my father before me

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2014, 06:18:50 AM »

So I got me and my brother each an Aeon Le v4 in fire orange and entered the raffle.  Good luck everyone.

Lightsabers
Prophecy V3 CG Obsidian
Wish list
2 consular's  Obsidian AS color discs so as to make consular staff

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: