Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle ends 11/20/2014  (Read 26128 times)
julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2014, 02:14:31 AM »

Well, I've been sitting here all week looking and pondering, and I've decided that I simply had to pull the trigger, so I've just ordered a Mantis CE, no claws, Fire Orange/Blazing Red LED, sound, silver AV switch and quick disconnects. It's a big 'sabre, but I've wanted a curved hilt for so long I simply had to have one.

Good luck to everyone else entering, we could well know the winners by this time tomorrow!

Hmmm...  What was that about adding more sabers to one's sig JC... Tongue

Honestly though, a very nice addition to your collection.  Good luck to you, and everyone else who has entered the raffle. Wink

Jedi Jack
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

Light Side Points Please!

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2014, 05:54:45 AM »

I just got a RGBW Emerald Manticore for the raffle! Super stoked for it and the raffle.  Good luck to all who entered and MTFBWY! Grin

"This weapon is your life!"

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2014, 01:21:17 AM »

Hmmm...  What was that about adding more sabers to one's sig JC... Tongue

I hear you... I just updated mine this morning.

When I showed my new additions to my daughter, it was like a replay of Dudley's birthday present scene from Harry Potter.

Offspring: So how many are there?
Me: 37!
Offspring? 37! 37? But last month - last month there were 31!
Me: Yes, but there have been some new V4's and a free RGB special since then...

Light side points please

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2014, 12:07:29 AM »

Offspring: So how many are there?
Me: 37!
Offspring? 37! 37? But last month - last month there were 31!
Me: Yes, but there have been some new V4's and a free RGB special since then...

37?!?! Thats insane, wow i wish i could afford anywhere close to that number! And then if only my family would let me have that many too...

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2014, 12:35:56 AM »

Well, I won't say I haven't spent a lot of money on Ultrasabers, but it isn't as though I've bought all 37 at full price.

Two of them are raffle prizes, and another 13 are free initiate or free grabbag sabers - in fact nearly all of my stunt sabers were free as I've only bought a couple of grab bags, and they were only to increase my order total to qualify for a free saber. Alright, alright... I wanted to order the grab bags for the mystery, and justified it as getting two sabers for the price of a grab bag. Cheesy

I've also used $350 worth of reward points to reduce my order total, and nearly all of the sabers I've bought have been timed for Deal of the Day discounts, %off specials (usually sound or features), or with free saber offers.

Does that make me slightly less saber crazy?

Light side points please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2014, 08:05:06 PM »

Hi Brian.  I think that I want to hire you as my personal saber shopping advisor/consultant.  Tell your daughter that your strategy is brilliant.   Wink

Jimbo Calrissian
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2014, 08:19:54 PM »

...totally 'saber crazy' - but not 'crazy crazy'.

When the customer service, quality product, loyalty rewards and the community that they have created are this good then it's going to keep people coming back again and again!

I've just bought my first (emerald graflex with all the bells and whistles - whoop!) and I won a mystery second place raffle prize. I'm going to be back again and again. I'm already planning my next piece and I've not even received my first order yet.

Have you got all 37 displayed? I just imagine a roaring saber room with sabers of every colour on every wall humming away. You'd need sunglasses and ear defenders when you walked in and you could play the walls like a xylophone.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: