Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Kalibos's Swords n sabers  (Read 7241 times)
Kalibos
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 62

One Jedi One Destiny (Ultra Wing Warlord)

« on: August 03, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »

Hi guys, Just a few photos of my (growing) collection of Ultrasabers Also there are a few real swords thrown  in for good measure,

The the Arctic blue on these are superbright

Just to demonstrate the sheer size of the War glaive the Two swords above it are Conan's Sword and Arragorns sword of elindil from LOTR

Two Katana's

My MR Anakin ROTS (with a damaged blade soon to be upgraded)

And finally my Shin Gunto officers sword made by Naga Mitsu 1919 (my star item)

Last Pic now These are my three snakes and are my gaurdians of my sabers as they live in the same room where I keep My sabers.

War Glaive AB, Custom Prophecy RGB, Custom Dark Prophecy RGB, Initiate LE AB, Custom Omen Red
Dark Standard Issue x2 Red, Standard Issue x2 White blades with filters.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 10:58:14 PM »

Totally awesome collection man!  One question:  What is the saber just below your clawed prophecy?

Kalibos
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 11:27:58 PM »

thanks, Dude, the saber is a custom omen (pvc grabbag)
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1853.0 Wink

War Glaive AB, Custom Prophecy RGB, Custom Dark Prophecy RGB, Initiate LE AB, Custom Omen Red

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 12:45:58 AM »

Cool little collection you got there.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 04:19:27 AM »

Very Impressive My Brother Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me some time, and I'll see what I can come up with (regarding names for the sabers)

(If You Have Any Special Back Story Ideas For Your Sabers, That Would Help The Process Smiley )

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 09:31:10 PM »

very very cool collection

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 09:42:33 PM »

Very Impressive My Brother Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me some time, and I'll see what I can come up with (regarding names for the sabers)

(If You Have Any Special Back Story Ideas For Your Sabers, That Would Help The Process Smiley )

I've been thinking of naming my sabers as well!

@Kalibos - sweet collection man, always nice to see a fellow sword collector!  Maybe I should take some pics with my sabers and swords together as well Wink

Kalibos
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 10:09:55 PM »

@ Nero Please do, i would love to see them, I also have a collection of crossbows, air pistols and air rifles,  if any one is interested I will post pics.
@ Wraith I have sort of a back story/ Idea for the top three sabers, : Sith lords powerful and done up in heavy armour, jedi cool cloaks and very light armour, Sith are kicking the jedi butt, So the Jedi start to train an elite fighting class (assault Jedi?) These guys are Armoured and use larger heavier sabers ie War Glaive and the extended Prophecy these are more poweful than standard sabers having either two crystals or a larger crystal and power source making them more difficult to withstand, also a small droid intergrates with heavy armour which has two long arms, thes arms have claws holding intiate style blades, the driod mimics the assault jedi s moves thus creating an almost general grievious style warrior, however the intense training and phycological changes needed to go from beating an enemy to destroying an enemy inevitably lead to the dark side of the force, thus causing the jedi to hunt down and destroy their own creations, ( they were cool while they lasted) these assault jedi were happy using blasters as well as sabers (hence why i have made the heavy blaster) Then because they have turned to the dark side they used the bottom four sabers on my pics. (just an Idea and not at all cannon but I like the sound of it Wink)

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 05:26:11 PM »

@ Nero Please do, i would love to see them, I also have a collection of crossbows, air pistols and air rifles,  if any one is interested I will post pics.
@ Wraith I have sort of a back story/ Idea for the top three sabers, : Sith lords powerful and done up in heavy armour, jedi cool cloaks and very light armour, Sith are kicking the jedi butt, So the Jedi start to train an elite fighting class (assault Jedi?) These guys are Armoured and use larger heavier sabers ie War Glaive and the extended Prophecy these are more poweful than standard sabers having either two crystals or a larger crystal and power source making them more difficult to withstand, also a small droid intergrates with heavy armour which has two long arms, thes arms have claws holding intiate style blades, the driod mimics the assault jedi s moves thus creating an almost general grievious style warrior, however the intense training and phycological changes needed to go from beating an enemy to destroying an enemy inevitably lead to the dark side of the force, thus causing the jedi to hunt down and destroy their own creations, ( they were cool while they lasted) these assault jedi were happy using blasters as well as sabers (hence why i have made the heavy blaster) Then because they have turned to the dark side they used the bottom four sabers on my pics. (just an Idea and not at all cannon but I like the sound of it Wink)

Okay Cool... Give Me A Little Time With These Stories and I'll See What I Can Come Up With Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 01:04:05 AM »

Okay... Here's What I Came Up With My Brother Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(We're Gonna Go #'s 1-6 (counting the last two as going to one wielder as dual wielding or staff wielding))

#1 (The Warglaive):  "The Raptor's Talon" or "Fang of the Racor" or "The Harpies Talon" or "The Siren's Dagger"

Because of the term you used (Assault Jedi) I pretty much said forget all the light side, and serenity with these Wink.  What Was Brought To My Mind when I stared at this saber (due to the claws), was the Ferocity of the Rancor, Raptor (Dinosaur), and Harpies (Greek Mythology).  If you wanted the saber to be held by a more "Stealthy" (female) Jedi, I was reminded of the Deadly Grace of the Siren's of Greek Mythology that would lure sailors from their ships with their seductive shape, or with promises or treasure, only to quickly and mercilessly dispatch them...

#2 (The Prophecy (With Extended Emitter)):  "Caliburn"

For whatever reason, whenever I stared at this saber and attempted to picture what most came to mind I had Excalibur come to mind...  Now calling a saber "Excalibur" just doesn't seem right, but if you research the Mythological Sword, you will find that their were many variations on the name "Excalibur" (depending on the language the story was being told in/as well as earlier versions of the name).  One such name was "Caliburn" (I am actually thinking about Christening my Luke ANH (converted) with this title as well, but I see no harm in allowing you to borrow the title as well Wink ).  The name "Caliburn" was an older version of the name, that I thought sounded much better in referencing a Lightsaber, than Excalibur...

#3 (The Aeon (Custom Gold Powder Coat)): "The Gladius"

When I looked at this saber, I honestly had images of an ancient Roman Gladius come to mind Wink.  I would think this saber would favor a very militant (combat focused) style of being (Jedi/ or that droid you were Referencing).  Something or Someone Who's Primary Motivation Was To Sink Their Saber Into The Flesh of Their Enemies... (nothing else would cross their mind)

#4 (The Dark Prophecy (Custom Claw Attached)): "The Ravens Claw" or "Talon of the Raven"

What crossed my mind when looking at this saber was a Raven... Being that you saw this as a Dark Side Saber, and that The Raven is traditionally associated with Bad Omen's, Death, and The Occult, I thought it fit well...

#5 (Not Sure What This One Was): "Ille Quiris de Tenebrae" (Which Literally Translates From Latin to English As: "The Spear of Darkness")

When I began to look at this saber, I kept getting images of a spear in my head, and being that you considered it a Dark Side Saber, I thought of "The Spear of Darkness", but it just wasn't cool enough in my book lol Wink. So I had a little fun with my Latin translator, and Wahla!!!!!!!!! Wink

#6 (The Twin Dark Standard Issue Sabers): "Cerberus"

I thought originally, that I would go with something talking about Twin's and Within The Underworld somehow...  But the more I studied and delved into ancient lore, I just couldn't come up with anything cool enough...  However, when I allowed that line of thought (within Demonology), I remembered Cerberus (now I know what some of you are thinking, Cerberus had Three Heads, Not Two...) Yes that is correct, but my thoughts didn't actually remind me primarily of the Three Headed Dog Whom Guards The Gates To The Underworld (or Hates) In Greek Mythology, my thoughts more ran to Devil May Cry 3, when you fight Cerberus and you get those chucks Wink (Awesome Weapon in the Game By The Way Wink ).  Now, if you will remember, the Cerberus weapon at times reminds you of a staff style weapon, and being that you could turn these two sabers into a staff, I thought it fit quite well Wink!!!!!! 

You could also take this in another direction, naming the Character "Cerberus" (with the rational being that, the two blades plus you equaled "The Three Heads of Cerberus"  (Just A Side Thought There) Wink

I Hope You Like These Ideas My Brother Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you don't like any of these names, just let me know, and I'll go back to the drawing board and see what I can come up for you Wink

Kalibos
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 09:23:58 PM »

Wow, what a reply my brother, Liked some of your suggestions so here goes 1 War Glaive "Terminus Est" I think this roughly translates to either the end or Your end.
                                                                                                                           2 Light Prophecy "Caliburn" I am massivley into Arthurian legend (also calibos is also known as caliburn in some
                                                                                                                              stories And as I am Kalibos this is superb, however I never thought to put a historical name to my sabers.
                                                                                                                           3 Intiate LE not sure about Gladius it is a bit generic as every legionary had a gladius.
                                                                                                                           4 Dark Prophecy "Talon" nice and simple inspired by your suggestion for the war Gaive.
                                                                                                                           5 Custom Omen  Need something ancient for this one almost primal if you saw this saber in person it looks and
                                                                                                                              feels old
                                                                                                                          6 Dual Wield DSI's "The Tears of Aries" (I am an Aries) "and the god of war himself wept for all the lives taken by these most cruel of                                                                                                                          sabers          
(ps Thanks for the sheer effort put into that last reply awsome man awsome)                                                                                                          
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:28:18 PM by Kalibos » Logged

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 10:53:58 PM »

Very Cool Collection!

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 07:52:00 AM »

Wow, what a reply my brother, Liked some of your suggestions so here goes 1 War Glaive "Terminus Est" I think this roughly translates to either the end or Your end.
                                                                                                                           2 Light Prophecy "Caliburn" I am massivley into Arthurian legend (also calibos is also known as caliburn in some
                                                                                                                              stories And as I am Kalibos this is superb, however I never thought to put a historical name to my sabers.
                                                                                                                           3 Intiate LE not sure about Gladius it is a bit generic as every legionary had a gladius.
                                                                                                                           4 Dark Prophecy "Talon" nice and simple inspired by your suggestion for the war Gaive.
                                                                                                                           5 Custom Omen  Need something ancient for this one almost primal if you saw this saber in person it looks and
                                                                                                                              feels old
                                                                                                                          6 Dual Wield DSI's "The Tears of Aries" (I am an Aries) "and the god of war himself wept for all the lives taken by these most cruel of                                                                                                                          sabers          
(ps Thanks for the sheer effort put into that last reply awsome man awsome)                                                                                                          

Sorry about the wait on the reply Brother, (been gone for the lats couple of days)

I'm glad you liked a few of the suggestions I had for you  Grin

I also wanted to say, that I LOVE the Name You Gave Your Dual Wield DSI'S: "The Tears of Aries"

Very Original, Very Epic, Very Awesome Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

There is no emotion; there is peace.

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 12:00:12 AM »

thats just awsome, got yourself a little armoury. Good to see another sword collecter though.

"Whatever our fate, let us meet it as Jedi."

Bellicose, GB -FoC VA- ~Obsidian

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 12:01:54 AM »

Noice Collection! Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: