Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Adjustable volume?  (Read 1125 times)
Magikal
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« on: November 17, 2014, 10:49:05 PM »

I've noticed that the sabers are usually pretty loud. But I installed the yoda sound font and noticed it was pretty quiet. I put on the Stygian General sound font and feel the same thing. It doesn't feel as loud as it should be. Any ideas?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 12:27:12 AM »

I haven't used the Yoda font in a long time but I remember it being too loud for sure, especially the hum.  The Stygerian font sounded on par last time I used it, just to compare with what's happening with your saber/sound.

I'd suggest opening the obsidian launcher and take a look at your saved Yoda font.  Just double check that the volume sliders for the individual sounds are at 100% and then check to see if the master volume is at 100%.  It's possible you may have accidently reduced the volume if you tried to listen to a font but hit the volume slider bar instead and didn't notice.

That's all I can think of for now.

Edit:  Just a reminder to upload fonts with fully charged batteries, the main volume can sound way quiet with near dead batteries compared to ones with full power.  It's enough to make you think the fonts are quieter than they should be when it's just low batteries.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:32:31 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: