Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New padawan from Hoth  (Read 3167 times)
Gillera
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« on: November 20, 2014, 05:38:19 PM »

Hello there saber enthusiast, I just signed up so I could participate in the raffle while ordering my very first sabre. Honestly I did not plan to order fro ultrasaber at first, faving seen blades at other sites I liked more, buut.. then I came on the forum, and got to see how much nicer and welcoming people her are, compared to other places, and also getting to see members's pictures and videos of the sabers sold here, I was just blown away by how much better they actually looked compared to some of the fotos in shop.
So after a lot of considering and staring at my wallet (just the thought of shiping costs to Norway is an absolute pain), I decided to order an initiate le v4, it looks absolutely gorgeous, with sound, Sunrider's destiny and silver flash on clash, and also I got a grab bag at the side as well.
Am so looking forward to it arriving in the mail. Cheesy

Warning!
Interacting with this member might result in unnecessary long rants,
proceed with catious!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 05:45:52 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

You had my attention with the mention of Hoth.  I just loved ESB and the Hoth battle.  Anyway, I have the Dark Initiate LE and I have to agree, the pics don't really do it justice.  I liked it much more in hand than I did just looking at pics.  Besides that, the Obsidian sound is awesome and SRD is a great color choice.  You won't be disappointed. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 06:27:15 PM »

Welcome to the forum, fellow "over-the-pond"er!  Grin

SRD is a great colour, I'm waiting for my next saber to ship in exactly that colour. The initiates are great hilts, as Molina says the pics on the site don't do them justice!

And your F5 Tracking Update game begins in 3....2....1.....

Starting out on the path to the light side......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian, GB Obsidian
Dark Initiate V3 LE FO Stunt
Initiate V3 LE, CG Obsidian (Combines with DI to make a mixed Phantom staff)
Archon V2.1, SRD Obsidian
Dark Sentinel V4, BR Obsidian
Dark Prophecy AB(?) Stunt

Gillera
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 07:31:13 PM »

Thanks guys : Grin

with the one meter (3feet) of snow outside my window, I'd say Hoth is rather fitting  Smiley

I am very exited about the colour, on the pictures it looks a lot like the sable I always used back when playing kotor 1 & 2,
and hearing that it looks better in person I am really looking forward to seeing it myself

Warning!
proceed with catious!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 09:31:13 PM »

Welcome, Gillera!

Sunrider's Destiny is one of my favourite blade colours - and as a bonus, it tends to photograph really well Cheesy

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your acquisition, and good luck in the raffle Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Qui-Lar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 68

"This weapon is your life!"

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 10:59:11 PM »

Welcome to the forum. Everyone is
very helpful with any questions you
may have. Congrats on your saber
Selection 

Catalyst(s) DarkArbiter DarkProphecy(s) ChosenOne
CrimsonMantis DarkLiberatorV3 InitiateV3 ShockLE
Guardian SentinelLEV4 Consular DarkInitiateLEV2
InitiateLEV2 Manticore(s) DominixV4 Flamberge(sss)
Bellicose Archon DominixLEV3(s) Monarch InitiateLEV3
SentinelV4 DominixV2RGB Scorpion(s) Menace(sssss)
DarkApprenticeV4 DarkSentinelLEV4 AeonLEV4V

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 05:24:48 AM »

Welcome to the forums and congrats on getting one of US newest sabers the V4.  I have the Dominix V4 and it feels amazing in the hands you'll love your Initiate!  Mine is also in SRD Smiley  

I must live on the other side of Hoth (Canada) as I am used to 3ft of snow here as well!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Jaina Solo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

There is no chaos, there is harmony...

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 12:56:38 PM »

Welcome to the forum! I love the SRD color, it's definitely going to be the color of my next saber... Good luck with your grab bag, hope you get one you like!

Gillera
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 01:52:44 PM »

You'r all so kind Smiley
Hehe I actually had a lot of questions at first, but after some hours creeping on the forum, my hunger of knowledge has been sated, at least for now.
Hazard, you better ready yourself for the winter, and the return of the wampas then, or at least keep a saber close at hand Grin

Warning!
proceed with catious!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 04:35:47 PM »

Welcome bro/sis (profile was vague). Congrats on the new saber. I'm partial to red, but I love my Emerald Mantis. I don't have to settle on one color. SRD is a nice pick. You should try it with a mid-grade blade. The clear plastic gives the blade a cool aura look.

You made the right choice coming here. I've never experienced this level of commitment to a business. US has unparalleled customer service. Emery (aka Deep on the forum) will answer any question personally. I know this because I grilled him thoroughly before making my first purchase, so I knew exactly what I was getting into. The members on Saber Forum are always eager to provide customer reviews and customization support (not to mention mad props for new acquisitions). And finally, their product line is astounding. I've already aquired 5 sabers (3 for myself), the craftsmanship is superb. The components are top notch. The shipping is lightning fast. And the price is right. And if you ask the right questions, they'll hook you up with just about anything. Like the 4" piece of blade tube I turned into a custom blade-plug for my Scorpion.

You're in good hands here.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Gillera
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 09:25:11 AM »

I am glad to hear that Smiley
And having just read that I won a grab bag in the raffle I am absolutely extatic, and maybe just a little bit worried that this will be a jumpstart straight into an extreme addiction..  Grin

Warning!
proceed with catious!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 04:51:58 PM »

Yeah... on the addiction note. You are in the worst company of enablers imaginable. And don't listen to Qui-Lar. He is the worst example of temperence i've met. Just look at his list. He said he acquired it within a year's time.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: