Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: My First UltraSaber  (Read 4397 times)
Archonius
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

Strength flows from the Force.( Light side Please)

« on: November 20, 2014, 08:06:01 PM »

I just received my first UltraSaber. The Prophecy v3. When it arrived today, what I received blew me away. It has been a dream of mine ever since Star Wars Episode IV was released, to own a true lightsaber. The workmanship and quality of the Prophecy v3 exceeded any expectations I had. My UltraSabers Prophecy v3 even made my Master Replica sabers look like toys by comparison. The Blade brightness is absolutely incredible and brighter than I really expected. UltraSabers has made my very long dream a reality. Thank You doesn't even describe how greatful I really am.

RDKIDD
Lightsaber Crazy Nut

Prophecy v3 Consular Green Ultrablade
Archon v2.1 Consular Green Mid Grade Blade Li-ion W/Charger
Guardian Guardian Blue Mid Grade Blade

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 08:17:12 PM »

Congratulations!  An excellent choice for your first saber.  The Prophecy model is one of my top 3 favorite hilts, possibly even number one.  What color did you get it in?

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Archonius
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 08:34:56 PM »

I got Consular Green. This saber is absolutely AWESOME. I couldn't be more pleased and excited.

RDKIDD
Lightsaber Crazy Nut

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 09:02:39 PM »

Nice choice. Post some pics. =] Always love to see a Prophecy. Sound or stunt?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 09:12:27 PM »

Congratulations!  An excellent choice for your first saber.  The Prophecy model is one of my top 3 favorite hilts, possibly even number one.  What color did you get it in?

The prophecy is hands down my favorite hilt.  It looks fantastic and is so comfortable to hold.  And like the bellicose, it is a hilt that seems to look good in any blade color.  I have one in BH and one in GB.

Archonius
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 09:23:58 PM »

Unfortunately, due to my income ( I'm on disability ) all I could afford was the stunt saber. However, I will be saving until I can afford the Guardian w/sound for my next saber.

rdkidd
Lightsaber Crazy Nut

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 09:47:42 PM »

Great choice - like Prowl, I'm really fond of my Prophecy. It's a joy to wield Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 11:09:58 PM »

Great choice - like Prowl, I'm really fond of my Prophecy. It's a joy to wield Smiley

I'm really fond (read: jealous) of that collector edition Prophecy of yours too. lol

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 05:09:22 PM »

Welcome to the Order. I know the feeling. To hold one (any one) is the culmination of a lifetime's obsession. It's a very magical experience...much like the first time you get to 2nd base. Aahh, precious memories.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Archonius
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 03:42:09 AM »

Your right about the experience of holding one for the first time. I didn't get the feeling that I got when I was holding the UltraSabers Prophecy v3  when I held my Masters Replica sabers. The feeling was totally awesome when I held my Prophecy v3. Between the feel of the hilt in my hand, to the brightness of the blade and the fact that each saber is custom made to the owners specifications, made me feel like my saber was only made for me. In fact, it's a little difficult to fully explain.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 02:20:56 PM »

The weight and balance is believable. I think subconsciously UltraSabers fit the profile of what we all believe a lightsaber should feel like in our hands. As for the hard to explain feeling, I get it. I'm a VERY tactile person. When ever I pick up my Chosen One, I can't set it down without running my hands all over it. There's just something about the feel and textures of that borders on intoxicating.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Qui-Lar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 68

"This weapon is your life!"

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 07:33:56 PM »

The prophecy is definitely in my top 5
now you need two dark prophecys to
form a staff

Catalyst(s) DarkArbiter DarkProphecy(s) ChosenOne
CrimsonMantis DarkLiberatorV3 InitiateV3 ShockLE
Guardian SentinelLEV4 Consular DarkInitiateLEV2
InitiateLEV2 Manticore(s) DominixV4 Flamberge(sss)
Bellicose Archon DominixLEV3(s) Monarch InitiateLEV3
SentinelV4 DominixV2RGB Scorpion(s) Menace(sssss)
DarkApprenticeV4 DarkSentinelLEV4 AeonLEV4V

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 08:10:07 PM »

I say thee, Nay Qui-Lar. You should totally rock out with an Archon staff. BTW what blade colors do you have in your Prophecy and Archon?

Sig by For Tyeth

Archonius
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 10:06:08 PM »

I am really drawn to the consular green. So,  both of my UltraSabers blades are green.  When I get the Guardian  w/sound,  I will most likely get blue. I feel like the blue would be perfect for the Guardian. Any input in regards to the Guardian? 

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 10:23:14 PM »

Other people may have different tastes, but I feel that the Guardian works best in Guardian Blue  Grin

Definitely save up for the Obsidian sound version though at least, if not Emerald as well. Changing the colour would be cool if you decide for something different, but this is a saber that really needs sound Smiley

Starting out on the path to the light side......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian, GB Obsidian
Dark Initiate V3 LE FO Stunt
Initiate V3 LE, CG Obsidian (Combines with DI to make a mixed Phantom staff)
Archon V2.1, SRD Obsidian
Dark Sentinel V4, BR Obsidian
Dark Prophecy AB(?) Stunt

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: