Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: HELP. Device Connection Failure  (Read 1032 times)
HansamuDashi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« on: December 06, 2014, 05:17:32 PM »

I have Windows 8 and my obsidisn launcher connects to my saber with no problem!  Everything works perfectly fine!  EXCEPT when I'm done sound font configuration and is ready to rewrite my saber soundboard with new sound font.. I go to click write sound font to device but when I do an error message pops up and says Device Connection Failure!  But my obsidain launcher says it's connected.. now my saber has NO SOUND..  I troubleshoot it and tried all the obvious solutions..
Reset connection.. unplug usb.. restart pc..  account and launcher running as administrator..  turn on saber, plug usb, open launcher.. And even went and bought a new usb cable.. maybe I'm using the wrong kind of usb cable..  i just charged the batteries and giving it another try..  Should I use a different PC ?  Can anybody help ?   I just simply want my sound back on my saber!!

Why be enslaved to Light or Dark side. When I can rule both!!

wielder wishlist
Dark Monarch w/ Dark Violet or Blue
Chosen One w/sound Emerald
Scorpion w/sound Emerald
Bellicose w/sound Emerald

HansamuDashi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 02:07:50 PM »

Disregard this subject.. I figured out my problem.. bottom line is that Windows 8 sucks!  I connected my saber to my desktop running Windows 7 and the obsidian launcher worked perfectly fine with my saber!  PROBLEM SOLVED  Smiley

Why be enslaved to Light or Dark side. When I can rule both!!

wielder wishlist
Dark Monarch w/ Dark Violet or Blue
Chosen One w/sound Emerald
Scorpion w/sound Emerald
Bellicose w/sound Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: