Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: What Happened to Paypal and quick ship?  (Read 3004 times)
Iruga
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« on: August 05, 2011, 09:05:26 PM »

The thread title says it all. i had set up some stuff this morning to order but when i went to pay, paypal was missing. so i left it and came back and now quick ship sabers are missing.

i'm confused :S whats going on?

"The worth is in the act. Your worth halts when you surrender the will to change and experience life"

"The only true guide is your heart. Nothing less than its supreme desire can help you."

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 11:37:18 PM »

I haven't got a clue!  It is entirely likely that they have no more extra sabers by which to ship for Grab Bag.  The Paypal confuses me most but I cannot comment on that as I have still no clue!

My best guess is that this is somehow preparation for Halloween season.  That is their busiest time of year after all with people planning costumes.  Beyond that, only Deep, Ultra and The Force know!

Iruga
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 11:51:44 AM »

maybe they are slowly rebuilding the site? or reorganizing things on the site.

"The worth is in the act. Your worth halts when you surrender the will to change and experience life"

"The only true guide is your heart. Nothing less than its supreme desire can help you."

darth nicromonia
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -39

Embrace The Dark Side

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 06:25:46 PM »

Ya I was wondering the same thing but that makes sense. Smiley

Archon: Guardian Blue

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 09:31:44 PM »

Quick Ship is down because most of the Ultra Sabers crew is in Vegas for the convention. 

Paypal has been removed due to the insane fee increases they will be imposing this September.  We simply cannot justify raising our prices just to pay more money to Paypal. 

We have an excellent, secure payment method already in place and don't need Paypal and their ridiculous fees and policies.  So unless we are able to negotiate a better deal with Paypal, one that will not force us to raise prices, that payment option will not be available here.

We do recognize that some of you wish to pay by Electronic Check, and we are working with our payment gateway to supply that option.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 09:34:02 PM »

Cool.  Thanks for explaining it Ultra!

Iruga
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 02:49:55 PM »

Quick Ship is down because most of the Ultra Sabers crew is in Vegas for the convention.  

Paypal has been removed due to the insane fee increases they will be imposing this September.  We simply cannot justify raising our prices just to pay more money to Paypal.  

We have an excellent, secure payment method already in place and don't need Paypal and their ridiculous fees and policies.  So unless we are able to negotiate a better deal with Paypal, one that will not force us to raise prices, that payment option will not be available here.

We do recognize that some of you wish to pay by Electronic Check, and we are working with our payment gateway to supply that option.
Thanks Ultra. i guess i should have made my quick ship order when i had the chance >.<

any chance i could still get one by the 23rd >.<

Alex_Crawford
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

You have failed me for the last time, Admiral.

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 06:39:07 PM »

Does anyone know when the crew will be back from the convention?

Despite my obsession with the dark side, I appreciate light side points (If I earn any that is...)

Darth_Reiden
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 08:23:58 PM »

Yeah I too noticed the lack of the pay pal option but it didn't bother me.  However I have been trying to place my first order all day and I keep getting declined.  I sent an email out, is there something wrong with the site on the other end and it isn't accepting payment?

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me

Ex Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 06:38:41 AM »

Does anyone know when the crew will be back from the convention?

I believe Ultra said in another thread that they were there until Monday.

Liberator - Arctic Blue
[||___|___|o__|:|:|

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: