Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kal's Sentinel: The Review  (Read 2051 times)
Kal-El_Kenobi1138
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« on: December 19, 2014, 06:19:44 PM »

Ok, it's not mine I bought it for a friend for Christmas, but I wanted to review it since there are almost no Sentinel reviews and I'll post a customization when we get it done. Anywho, this has the same specs as my Prophecy V3, Adegan Silver with color discs and no sound. I didn't buy a covertec disc because he likely won't wear it like I wear mine. When I bought it I tried to anticipate the length, but in person it's bigger than I thought it would be both circumference and length. The best way I can describe it, is as a proper katana hilt, you can grasp it at the top and at the bottom as it feels fantastic. I played with the color discs since I had two of everything at this point and two blue discs and two red discs totally make a difference in color, so if you're thinking of getting Adegan Silver because of the versatility, definitely buy an extra set of color discs because you'll be able to make even more colors as described in my other review. If US management reads this I would suggest they include 2 red and 2 blue discs, but that's just my two cents for better customer satisfaction. i asked my friend what color he wanted and he told me to pick the color that best suited him, so this is what I came up with.

Owned:
Flamberge- Obsidian, AS
Prophecy V3- AS(Green disc combo)

Wanted:
Guardian- Obsidian, GB

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 07:35:03 PM »

This is the first standard Sentinel V4 I've seen and it look really nice. The purple is coming across the camera with a cool hue.  Well done Kal-El_Kenobi1138.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Kal-El_Kenobi1138
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 07:56:55 PM »

It's actually very pink my phone is just adding blue for what ever reason because I can see it in the green of the pictures I posted in my Prophesy V3 customization thread.

Owned:
Flamberge- Obsidian, AS

Wanted:
Guardian- Obsidian, GB

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 11:34:43 PM »

Ok I see what your talking about that's for clarifying the colour-still looks bad a#% Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Kal-El_Kenobi1138
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 11:42:29 PM »

yeah I'm surprised because with how long I've been looking at it, I now would totally use a pink lightsaber.

Owned:
Flamberge- Obsidian, AS

Wanted:
Guardian- Obsidian, GB

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 07:23:16 PM »

Nice saber. I actually like that color too.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: