Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I'm new here  (Read 1812 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« on: December 21, 2014, 01:16:09 AM »

Hello everyone! I'm Darth Calon and just turned 13. I just love US and I already have a standard battle staff in CG and GB with sound. You can probably guess by my age that I have a hard time saving the money to get more US. This will probably sound crazy for my situation but I'm leaning towards getting a Bellicose with sound AND RGB. I'm always open to suggestions and if you have any questions on the other options I got on my staff I'll be glad to answer them.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 09:20:24 AM »

Hi.  That's quite awesome at your age to have a sound staff!  So tell us more about them and photos are always appreciated.   I have some RGB stunt sabers that I really like, but for just a little more money you could get an Emerald board in your next saber.  How's your computer skills.  I have read from other members that it is easier to change colors than to change sound fonts.  Since you are a Darth, you need a sith saber and the red blade is impressive.  The new v4 Dominix and Sentinel look good.  The Bellicose is a visual beauty with RGB.  I like that it has the 4th button master switch and would not choose an AV switch but keep them all the same.   Here's your first dark point.   Smiley
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:26:55 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Qui-Lar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 68

"This weapon is your life!"

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 11:12:27 PM »

Well done Darth Calon!
 It's tough making a decision on limited
funds, but keep an eye on the deal of
the day. Right now the dark Prophecy
has an awesome price and looks good
in blazing red, the Bellicose is also a
fine choice in RGB.  Either way, the
choice you make will be a fine saber
and gives you something to look
forward to.

Catalyst(s) DarkArbiter DarkProphecy(s) ChosenOne
CrimsonMantis DarkLiberatorV3 InitiateV3 ShockLE
Guardian SentinelLEV4 Consular DarkInitiateLEV2
InitiateLEV2 Manticore(s) DominixV4 Flamberge(sss)
Bellicose Archon DominixLEV3(s) Monarch InitiateLEV3
SentinelV4 DominixV2RGB Scorpion(s) Menace(sssss)
DarkApprenticeV4 DarkSentinelLEV4 AeonLEV4V

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 01:02:16 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

I really like the standard issue as a hilt, and as a blue and green staff it must look fantastic! Hopefully you can share some pictures sometime Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

neekssss
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Hey there!

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 04:36:43 PM »

It's great to see younger hobbyists like myself, the community has really grown alot.

Have fun!

Star Wars

Initiate v4 saberstaff consular green (no sound) yet........

Light side points please

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 10:06:28 PM »

I got the regular hole in the bottom pommels and a flush silver finish coupler with vents. I got a blade retention screw wrench but no covertec wheels or clips. If there are any other specific questions I'll be glad to answer them. Regarding photos I don't know how to post them and I am not an amazing computer person. I don't think I'll be getting an emerald saber anytime soon. Not to say anything negative about the emerald but wouldn't an RGB be better if you wanted to change the colour without plugging it in to the computer and setting all the software and everything. I'm not much of an emerald fan so I wouldn't know if there is an easier way to do it. I don't think it would be a good idea to pay extra for something you don't really want. Am I right that the master switch turns the red, green and blue on/off at once, and the AV switch makes your button light up?   

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 10:08:44 PM »

If you really want to see pictures I'd be glad if you could tell me how to post them.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: