Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sith Born  (Read 3060 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: December 22, 2014, 03:18:25 AM »

So I got my girlfriend to cosplay as a Sith with me. I ordered a Darth Vader set, full on, not the super high end but one of the better deluxe costumes. She wants a Sentinel saber in Blazing Red, ordered her a cape, she's good on boots. She's doing Ventress inspired type thing. This'll be epic sauce when everything is done. Lol. I had to get me a Darth Vader removable blade fx saber though because my first OLD one died on me and yeah. I got the better deluxe helmet, gloves, and breather. And if I can figure out a setting on my Halloween voice changer I'll use that for my voice as well. Its gonna be awesome nerdy fun. Lol. She's gonna get the saber herself, well, I'll be helping her but you get the point, she has a job and yeah. I'll keep updates of everything. And yes I also love my FX sabers as well so. Pics to come probably at the end of next week. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

dread lord malice
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 04:25:27 AM »

Sounds awsome dont forget to post pics always good to show off a good costume

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 01:27:08 PM »

I'm gonna wait until her's is done and saber in hand. ;o Sorry guys. Lol. Plus my Vader full costume don't get in til like Friday I think it said. And it'll give her time to save up for her wanted saber too. My gloves comes in tomorrow, better helmet and saber 24th though so maybe I'll show that part off at least. I got the new remocable blade fx saber. Needed a new one anyway because my OLD one died on me completely like I said. Sad fais. Tongue I think the board area still works just the blade wont turn on. My uncle is gonna hate me for all this though. Lol. He loves Darth Vader or anything Dark Side really.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 01:35:15 PM »

Her Sith name is Darth Neophyte by the way. Fear her and us. Means newly turned or certain belief or religion for those that don't know the meaning of that name. And I swear to god if I get the old, "Aren't you a little short to be Darth Vader over Storm Trooper" bit I'm seriously gonna Force Choke someone with some lightning thrown in. Lol. XD

neekssss
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Hey there!

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 05:14:36 PM »

Sounds cool, I can't wait to see the end result!

Star Wars

Initiate v4 saberstaff consular green (no sound) yet........

Light side points please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 07:06:19 PM »

You may have force choke and force lightening but I have ... wait for it ... cookies  Grin ... and you know how badly you want them  Tongue !

Yup another Sith given in to temptation and taken down by force cookies.  So who do you serve now!  Short or tall ... watch how easily they fall.  Okay I'm running away now.   Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 03:52:07 AM »

My Vader wont be completed til the end of the month same with her cape and saber, then we'll pose together. =] My helmet comes in tomorrow though. Just gotta figure out a good spot for the voice changer/mic and breathing device. Any tips would be great on that part. Its a Rubies Vader set so nothing fancy but will be fun to be him though. Cheesy

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 08:30:55 AM »

This sounds epic! I look forward to seeing the pics Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 10:00:58 AM »

I shall be getting ALL my Vader stuff early tomorrow in fact. Amazon tracking is off again like always. So. Even the main costume. as well. I got it just for fun like the Clone Trooper set basically, not for 501st approval or anything, just for FUN. If I can find a good spot for my mic on my voice changer I'll do a random video for you guys in costume tomorrow. =]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: