Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle ends 01/04/2015  (Read 31064 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2015, 09:38:28 PM »

Just a heads up - I received a reply email(after I sent one) from US today saying they are out of office from Jan 1-4 and back in office Jan 5th.

For the mental sanity of us all I thought I would pass this on   Grin

I have no idea if this will affect the raffle draw.  But if this is their holiday time or something it would make sense that results could(?) come Monday.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Chuntington2013
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2015, 10:23:54 PM »

Would really like to enter the raffle, Just need to decide how much I'd like to spend. I'd love to get and Emerald saber with sound. Just don't know the hilt I want or if I wanna spend $300+... Also, does anyone have a general idea how many entries there are? Has anyone else bought an emerald saber, then later regretted it in exchange for the RGB or Adegan Silver? Just because it the emerald driver is so expensive...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 10:50:46 PM by Chuntington2013 » Logged

---------------------------------------------
Initiate V4 Consular Green
Aeon LE V4 RGBW Emerald
Guardian RGBW Emerald Obsidian Sound

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2015, 11:09:37 PM »

I can't think of any reason to get buyers remorse over emerald vs rgb. The emerald option for a war glave with the foc and recharge port and all only comes ten dollars more. I make so much mor verisitility though. Leaving the foc of of the rgb saber would make the difference $45 but I included it for comparison because emerald includes it. For me $10 for thousands of colors instead of 7 and the blade pulse is way worth it.

No idea how many entries there are but I like the odds anyway. 40 prizes is worth a shot.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2015, 11:53:50 PM »

Odds will vary with each raffle. If I had to guess, I'd say there'd be fewer entries this time with so many people having spent their money over Christmas... But at the same time, there's enough of us with steady incomes that we can dip into our savings any time of year.

Simply put, you have to be in it to win it Wink I do think Kaza deserves to win something just for buying an Omen, though.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

firehand10k
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2015, 12:23:34 AM »

I got an Omen too.
I've been to Kaza's training sessions he does deserve something good.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2015, 12:42:31 AM »

Oh really? Must have missed that - you deserve a prize too!

I think there've been about two reviews/gallery topics on Omens since they were introduced. Please make sure to review them in detail when you get them!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

firehand10k
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2015, 01:08:14 AM »

The Omen is what I've wanted most since I found US. I'm really hoping it lives up to the expectations I've built for it in my mind. It should they are based on the images on site and the other ultrasabers I have on hand. I have from Jan 7 to Feb 25 off from school so the orders I placed as well as anything I may have the luck of winning will be thoroughly reviewed. Probably even review the initial and apprentice v4s I ordered before shipping them off to the models that are going to use them.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2015, 01:56:40 AM »

just made my second order for a DIY hilt ill be working on.. i cant wait for it to arrive, if i win any of the raffle prizes ill be all too happy, im already feeling like that giddy kid on Christmas at the idea of making my friends dream saber hilt.. .. VIDEOS to follow the unboxing of both my new apprentice and the DIY hilt once it arrives, im holding off on opening the apprentice till i get the DIY.... then ill have a video of building the DIY as well.

Chuntington2013
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2015, 06:33:17 AM »

Just placed an order for a soundless Emerald Aeon LE V4. Cannot wait for it to arrive. Would have liked to include sound, but am not made of money right now. I'd just love to win even the lowest prize for the raffle.

---------------------------------------------
Initiate V4 Consular Green
Aeon LE V4 RGBW Emerald
Guardian RGBW Emerald Obsidian Sound

Magikal
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2015, 06:50:27 AM »

Just a heads up - I received a reply email(after I sent one) from US today saying they are out of office from Jan 1-4 and back in office Jan 5th.

For the mental sanity of us all I thought I would pass this on   Grin

I have no idea if this will affect the raffle draw.  But if this is their holiday time or something it would make sense that results could(?) come Monday.

Ahh. I was curious as to why my saber hadn't shipped. I had figured it was because the holidays. Just waiting for my v4 to come in so I can have my v4 le initiate staff in. I can't wait. I'm also curious to see if I win in this raffle. I entered the fall one but didn't get anything. Hoping for something this time. Cheesy

stuartjon
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

Fear is the path to the dark side.

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2015, 06:50:56 AM »

I just ordered the Crimson Mantis blazing red with silver FoC and entered the raffle! This is my second saber. This time I added the charging port. Is this a good choice? I can't wait to get it!!

Liberator V3 - Consular Green
Crimson Mantis - Blazing Red
Raven - 2 channel Emerald

Snakeplinsky
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2015, 03:44:35 PM »

Good luck

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2015, 07:32:41 PM »

There are new sabers on Deal of the Day for anyone wanting enter the raffle today, the last day.  Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zarc01
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2015, 10:14:45 PM »

Placed my order today for a double phantom duel red bladed saber!

unfortunately I forgot to put my name in my comments section.  I emailed about it.  Hopefully I'll still get to enter  :S

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2015, 11:52:28 PM »

Placed my order just now. Checked and double checked, pretty sure I remembered my ticket and my name in the comments Cheesy

I say this every time, but I'm fairly sure this'll be my last order for a while - I've pretty much burnt through my personal savings, so it'll take me time to save up for another one, if nothing else! I've gone for a Catalyst to match/offset my Dark Catalyst. I was spinning that the other day, and it seems like dual wielding a light/dark pair should be pretty cool - and, in time, I'll buy the pieces I need to make my Watchman 'sabre, so it's almost 2 'sabres for the price of... Well, one and a half, maybe.

It occurs to me, actually, that they'd also make a cool staff... Hmm, decisions, decisions...

Good luck to everyone who's entered!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: