Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Shipping Prices?  (Read 3272 times)
Jahns
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 19

« on: January 03, 2015, 12:10:38 AM »

What are y'all's shipping prices? I live an hour north of San Antonio (about 3 hours from Houston where ultrasabers is located). My shipping is usually $22, which I think is maybe a little high for the close proximity. Am I just mistaken as to normal shipping prices?

Dark Initiate LE v4 (Sound) - Violet Amethyst
Bellicose (Sound) - Pyrestone Orange
Bellicose (Sound) - Dark Violet Amethyst
Scorpion (Sound) - TRI Consular Green
Mystery Box Saber (Sound) - Waiting
Mystery Box Saber (Sound) - Waiting

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 12:15:36 AM »

I think there is a base shipping charge of 20 something then goes from there for weight. Im in Colorado and its usually 23 something.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 02:49:55 AM »

I live in southern Saskatchewan, but have my sabers shipped to North Dakota for me to pick up, for $22.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 26

I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 04:31:58 AM »

Central Missouri, $20~

Walk always towards the Light.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 05:29:02 AM »

USD$40, or there abouts for one saber to Perth, Western Australia Tongue that's not to bad though. strangely, adding another saber more than doubles the cost. My last order, with two sabers, extra blade, and a pile of extra parts cost something like USD$120 in freight  Undecided

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Eiron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 04:11:49 PM »

USD$40, or there abouts for one saber to Perth, Western Australia Tongue that's not to bad though. strangely, adding another saber more than doubles the cost. My last order, with two sabers, extra blade, and a pile of extra parts cost something like USD$120 in freight  Undecided

Hey there! I'm from Perth as well, and as a long-time Star Wars fan, I've just found this site and am getting ready to take the plunge.

My question is - (assuming that at least one of your sabers has these options) - did you have any issues with Customs letting Li-ion batteries through, and does your charger need a transformer or is it dual voltage so it can be used in a 240V outlet?

Thanks in advance, and nice to see a fellow Aussie Smiley

Tktonny
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 05:15:16 PM »

$20 does not seem so bad now does it.

I am from the UK. 2 sabers is about $90

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 07:12:57 PM »

$45 for a single 'sabre to the UK, approximately. Not much difference between economy and priority shipping.

Adding anything substantial on, like a blade or a second hilt even without a blade, typically makes the price leap up, sadly.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2015, 07:30:08 PM »

What are y'all's shipping prices? I live an hour north of San Antonio (about 3 hours from Houston where ultrasabers is located). My shipping is usually $22, which I think is maybe a little high for the close proximity. Am I just mistaken as to normal shipping prices?

You are very much mistaken as to normal shipping prices.  And the answer to this question is actually quite simple.  Go to www.fedex.com and put in Ultrasabers' address and put in your address.  Put the dimensions of the box 4x4x48 or 6x6x48 and put the weight of the box 3lbs or more depending on the number of sabers.  And you will get your answer in plain text.  There is absolutely NOTHING high about our shipping prices.  The problem is everyone is spoiled by Amazon and Walmart and thinks that is the way the world works.  Unfortunately, no it doesn't.  Not every business ships millions of packages a day and has a contract with UPS that allows them them ship packages for pennies.

Please also keep in mind the terminology is "Shipping AND HANDLING".  Bubble wrap is not free.  Packing peanuts are not free.  Boxes are not free.  And I also can't find anyone that will come in and pack & ship hundreds of sabers for free either (I've been looking).

But above all, simply head to the couriers website and you will see that there is absolutely nothing high about our shipping.

P.S. - Forum vets, please refer anyone that makes a post about shipping to this thread.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: