Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle 2014 Winners  (Read 39577 times)
Dred Acritas
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2015, 07:54:23 AM »

Shoot, you should get another manticore, make an awesome double bladed manticore, and then get the dark shock. I have the Shock LE and it's simply amazing.

That double manticore would look sweeet!  ljm1795 has already said he was considering it and I see why... looks good.  ljm1795 has a tough decision to make- but Darth Small's suggestion might have already made things a little easier.  Congratulations to all the winners.  looking forward to seeing what you receive.

Be first with the most.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2015, 09:49:26 AM »

ljm, I can definitely recommend the Shock, Manticore and Catalyst 'sabres. I like the idea of a Manticore staff, and a Dark Shock would be cool as both emitter and pommel are MHS compatible.

I went for the Manticore and Shock LE when I won a couple of years back, so I may be slightly biased!

The Catalyst handles beautifully (I have a Dark already, and ordered a light one for this raffle!) but it's configuration is so unique that only the pommel is really interchangeable with other 'sabres - see http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=21171.0 for a disassembled Catalyst. I'm certainly not saying not to get it - I have two, after all! However, if you don't have many 'sabres, a Catalyst doesn't give as many options as a Shock.

My package is on the truck! So long as it gets here before 5 when I have to go out... Smiley
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:55:17 AM by James Casey » Logged

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2015, 10:42:43 PM »

I got mine today and oh my god I could not be happier. Review is coming as soon as YouTube loads it.

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Shock LE (Purple)
Emerald Consular (Green)
Arbiter raffle prize (Green)
Menace double bladed (Red)
Emerald Graflex SE (Blue)
Bane (Red)
Stunt Aeon V4 raffle prize (green)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2015, 11:26:17 PM »

Mine arrived today, and I opened them with my daughters after school. The Catalyst is shiny! It's very cool to have a pair of match 'sabres at last, and it really complements my Dark Catalyst. Even my wife thought that having a light side and dark side pair was pretty cool, and she's not even remotely interested in this Cheesy

My prize... well, US have raided the prototype vault again Smiley To forestall the obvious question, it's not a new hilt like we've seen in the last few raffles (and hopefully will again!), but it's cool to have something unique, and I can even help to answer a question that's long been in the minds of many sci-fi fans: What if they had lightsabres in the Star Trek universe?

I'll have photos up tomorrow. In the meantime, I have a lot of MHS switching around to do, and I also need to find my coupler...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2015, 12:36:26 AM »

My video showcasing my entry and prize is posted in the gallery page under winter raffle prizes.

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Consular (Green)
Bane (Red)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2015, 12:41:32 AM »

James... for everything that you hold dear to you... I just can't take the suspense.  How about one raffle photo even if it is out of focus.  I'm prepared to beg even more.  Who cares if your time frame is 8 (?) hours ahead.  Why is your saber hotline so quiet except for zzzz...zzzz...zzzz.  Cry

What is this Watchman saber that you want.  Something of your own creation?   Smiley
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 12:49:01 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

cstoehr
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 117

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2015, 03:45:05 AM »

I got the emerald Manticore w/ sound.
And with your advice I narrowed it down to three The Dark Catalyst, Scorpion, and Dark Shock.
And of the the three I am still working at which I like most.

I have a Scorpion with Violet Amethyst.  It's a bit heavier than some other hilts, but it's seems to be well balanced with the 36" blade.  I think it's a very good two handed hilt.  I really like the emitter windows.

My Ultra Sabers:
Scorpion (VA)
Crimson Reaper (SY)
Overlord (FO)
Dark Prophecy (SRD)
Prophecy (VA)
Chosen One (BR)
Archon (CG)
Malice (BR)
Graflex CE (GB)
Dark Standard (CG)

Other Force FX lightsabers:
Darth Vader (red)
Anakin Skywalker (blue)
Luke Skywalker (green)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2015, 01:14:14 PM »

James... for everything that you hold dear to you... I just can't take the suspense.  How about one raffle photo even if it is out of focus.  I'm prepared to beg even more.  Who cares if your time frame is 8 (?) hours ahead.  Why is your saber hotline so quiet except for zzzz...zzzz...zzzz.  Cry

What is this Watchman saber that you want.  Something of your own creation?   Smiley

Cheesy Patience, Dauntless, patience.

The Watchman will be a modified version of my Catalyst - I'll buy the standard Shock pommel and emitter and the neckpiece from an Arbiter to turn it from a lightweight hilt made for speed into a heavy, club-like baton appropriate for a Watchman maintaining peace and dispensing justice Smiley. It'll be the light counter part to my Marauder, which I showed off at http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=21171.0. As much as I wanted to buy all the parts with my Catalyst, I didn't have the cash this time out... but with the reward points I've earned for this order, I'm hoping to pick up the pieces in the next month or two.

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2015, 05:31:40 PM »

Cheesy Patience, Dauntless, patience.

The Watchman will be a modified version of my Catalyst - I'll buy the standard Shock pommel and emitter and the neckpiece from an Arbiter to turn it from a lightweight hilt made for speed into a heavy, club-like baton appropriate for a Watchman maintaining peace and dispensing justice Smiley. It'll be the light counter part to my Marauder, which I showed off at http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=21171.0. As much as I wanted to buy all the parts with my Catalyst, I didn't have the cash this time out... but with the reward points I've earned for this order, I'm hoping to pick up the pieces in the next month or two.

Show us the goods. It's tomorrow already!

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Consular (Green)
Bane (Red)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

Rayn Faustus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

Gray Jedi

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2015, 06:31:55 PM »

My order just arrived during my lunch break, and the temptation to open it then and there was nearly unbearable...but I have resisted.  There's a saber for my SO in that package and I figure they deserve some of the unboxing pleasure as well.  Pics will be in the appropriate thread as soon as we calm down enough to stop hitting each other with them. 

P.S.  US' shipping really is phenomenal.  It only took three days to get from Texas to New Brunswick!

sfryer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2015, 11:58:11 PM »

Got my package!!! My sentinel lev4 in silver and my grab bag. My grab bag was a prophesy in red and my raffle prize was a dark prophesy in red. Haha awesome.

When you look at the dark side careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2015, 12:41:52 AM »

My photos are up in the gallery: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=22642.msg342073#msg342073. Enjoy!

Ekosk
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 41

First ever raffle, EMERALD PRIZE!!!

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2015, 06:13:54 PM »

Got my stuff today, will post a video soon!

Sabers I own:
Solo's Hold Padawan RGrB with Petit Crouton 3.5 Prizm
One Replica's QGJ RGW with Crystal Shard 2.5

Shinizanna
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2015, 01:44:43 PM »

Hey guys! Here my treasures! I bought an Archov V2 and its very very...fantastic!
With the WinterRaffle coupon I won a "Dark Prophecy" and Im very happy! This saber is so cool and for my luck, the led is Dark Violet! My color! ^_^

Here the pics of my babies!

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/shinigami85/media/IMG_1667_zps9594b727.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/shinigami85/media/IMG_1666_zpscc850dd2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

sfryer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2015, 12:24:16 AM »

Where can I get some of those blade retention screws you have in your prophesy. I can't seem to find them in the site.

When you look at the dark side careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: