Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle 2014 Winners  (Read 39342 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2015, 01:16:25 AM »

Hey guys! Here my treasures! I bought an Archov V2 and its very very...fantastic!
With the WinterRaffle coupon I won a "Dark Prophecy" and Im very happy! This saber is so cool and for my luck, the led is Dark Violet! My color! ^_^

Here the pics of my babies!

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/shinigami85/media/IMG_1667_zps9594b727.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/shinigami85/media/IMG_1666_zpscc850dd2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Oh wow, the Dark Prophecy looks fantastic in VA (DVA?)!

Great sabers I'm seeing everybody!  Loved those pics of the Azure Omens somebody bought!!!

LeonK291
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

To feel tho power flowing through your veins

« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2015, 03:28:54 AM »

Sabers came in today! I am the proud owner of a Guardian in Guardian Blue/w Arctic Blue flash on clash(raffle win) and a Dark Apprentice in Blazing Red! All with sound of course! Sorry for the crappy picture quality guys...

http://s361.photobucket.com/user/Rain295/slideshow/Temp

"You think you've won. This is only the beginning"

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2015, 11:34:18 AM »

wow.. the Guardian truly is an amazing looking hilt.. It's probably my fave design from all the films. That's me saving the pennies!!

no worries for the pic quality, the grainyness adds a funky oldie worldy groove to it!

#Justsayin'

Adz

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2015, 02:13:42 AM »

Hey just had to share the great news. A couple of raffles back i won a Manticore CE in Orange with Red FOC.

I am volunteering this year for a great organization and at the Denver Comic Con we hosted a Pre Party with a show, bake sale and Raffle with all proceeds benefiting the White Rose Scholarship Foundation. I donated the Manticore for a progressive auction and we raised 900.00 with the saber alone!

Total we raised over 1,700.00 for the scholarship but we could not have done it without the amazing saber from Ultra Sabers, raising more than the the show and bake sale combined!

The saber will almost pay for one of the 1,000 scholarships by itself! Not sure who will be getting the funds but some lucky person will be going to college for another year thanks to this great prize!

Another reason I love US. You have a customer for life!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2015, 02:33:12 AM »

Kaza.  Congratulations on a successful fund raising event.  Point to you for your huge kindness and generosity.  Sending heart wishes that it will be returned to you in spades or should I say diamonds.  A CE Manticore is an awesome donation.   Most fortunate winner and scholarship receiver.  Cheesy

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2015, 07:07:08 AM »

Talk about a selfless, meaningful commitment!  Kaza, my hats off to you!  Well done!  You've made a difference for many that will benefit from your contribution!  A Major point to you!

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2015, 06:07:10 AM »

Congrats Kaza those are some big dollars from a great US lightsaber.  A well earned point for sacrificing something important to you to benefit another person in need.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2015, 08:49:09 AM »

I will participate in a raffle eventually. Ugh Tongue Just gotta pick a good entry saber next raffle time if I can

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: