Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Entries and Prizes  (Read 24399 times)
cstoehr
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 117

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2015, 09:28:40 PM »

ok so from what i have read online, the 2 channel emerald driver is supposed to be 2 colors. I thought the first prize was for a two channel but i just dled the obsidian launcher and plugged mine in and it has RGBW, is this a mistake and i just got lucky or what?

I just did some more testing on my Malice with the 2-channel Emerald driver.  The actually driver board attached to the battery pack has a label that says "LDrv SLD-2".  In contrast to that, my Archon has a RGBA 4-channel Emerald board with a label that says "Emerald LDrv SLD-4".  The really curious thing is that, like Fetus, I started the Obsidian Launcher on the Malice and saw that the Emerald driver was identified as RGBW.  When I tested each color channel slider, only R and G produced any color.  With the B and W channels, the blade remained dark, without color or light of any kind.  As expected the R channel (Red) produces a red color.  Here's where it get really strange, the G channel (normally Green) produces an Amber color.  So here's my conclusion.  As expected I do indeed have a 2-channel driver with Red and Amber.  However I cannot explain why the Obsidian Launcher identifies the driver as RGBW.  Does anyone out there have a possible explanation?

My Ultra Sabers:
Scorpion (VA)
Crimson Reaper (SY)
Overlord (FO)
Dark Prophecy (SRD)
Prophecy (VA)
Chosen One (BR)
Archon (CG)
Malice (BR)
Graflex CE (GB)
Dark Standard (CG)

Other Force FX lightsabers:
Darth Vader (red)
Anakin Skywalker (blue)
Luke Skywalker (green)

fetus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2015, 10:52:00 PM »

My emerald driver says type: SLD-4. I guess I am just the fortunate individual who benefited from an mistake. I honestly hope there are more of you out there who get lucky like I did. After playing with the driver on this saber I cab assure you that I will never buy a saber that is not equipped with a 4 channel emerald driver again. This thing is spectacular.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2015, 05:49:05 PM »

i got the archon v2.1 in guardian blue as my entry. these are my first sabers from US and i a most pleased.

my prize is a DARK INITIATE LE V4 in yellow. which i don't see on the website so i don't know the exact name but id say it was a sentinel yellow. came with a covertec clip. and a orange illuminated switch not shown.

Sentinal Yellow, while not an official color on the site, is actually a Forum-born color. Forum colors include Sentinal Yellow, Bane's Heart, Pyrestone Orange, Emerald Green, Dark Violet Amethyst, and Hot Pink. All these colors can be made with the Emerald Driver as well.

Congrats on the v4 saber! It looks awesome in SY!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Cloudswimmer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2015, 08:43:54 PM »

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 08:59:25 PM by Cloudswimmer » Logged

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2015, 02:17:20 AM »

I am really enjoying everyone's orders and prize sabers.  This is just awesome.  The creativity behind what you guys choose is good fun to witness(and inspires ideas) and US is just hitting the entrants hard with some amazing prizes.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:20:57 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2015, 02:44:59 PM »

Lots and lots of cool prizes here! Kinda sad I haven't seen anyone get something really crazy, but still glad to know people love their free sabers! And yes it is cool to find out the saber you won is sometimes more expensive than the one you bought! (Someone mentioned that about their prize earlier in the thread)

My Arsenal

Dark Standard v3~FO
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2015, 05:12:06 AM »

Wow... Got home from my holidays and received my order and prize... Sooo cool

First my order, an Emerald Initiate V4 (currently SRD) with sound, green av, and Arbiter pommel... This saber is sooo comfortable to hold and is just about perfect for my style of wielding, I absolutely luv it  Cheesy

Ok... Now my Second prize, saber with sound... At first I thought it was a Mantis, but as I peeled back the bubble wrap i could see it was something different... Just like James, I now have a CURVED AZURE REAPER... OMG this saber is awesome...

Then I powered her up... RED LED, and red av...

So James, there's now 2 of these out here... Same but different...

Thank you Ultrasabers... Thank you, thank you, thank you...  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2015, 11:30:33 PM »

Wow 2 curved Azure Reapers prizes! Interesting to see that elbow piece used in other sabers! Put that thing on a yari pike and it will truly be a Reaper...

My Arsenal

Dark Standard v3~FO
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -59

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2015, 03:05:53 PM »

Wow, everything looks REALLY sweet! I'm gonna order a new saber very soon, didn't have the money for this last raffle. Does anyone know when the next one will be?

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2015, 01:32:04 PM »

Alright everyone, First I have to apologize for taking so long. A combination of family stuff and and putting it off a bit so i could play with the new sabers slowed me getting this up. But finally here they are pics and videos of my raffle sabers (and the whole collection for good show)
First up a pick of the whole collection (the raffles and entries are on the right)

Then a few of the hilts closer and a couple of different angles

And finally here are 3 videos, First a video of the raffle entries and prizes
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP3B-GYW6pg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP3B-GYW6pg</a>

Next a Video of the mods I use in class when wielding the "Fancy" sabers
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLFkzHeGzzU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLFkzHeGzzU</a>

And finally a video of all my sabers because I love my collection! (I may have an addiction) Smiley
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4gu_4fqGVg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4gu_4fqGVg</a>

Thank you everyone for putting up with my rambling! Happy Sabering!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2015, 04:49:47 PM »

Hi Kaza yuri.  What a stellar job you have done with these three videos.  You just keep getting better and more informative.  Love the sound font on that Omen and the saber/blade protector is so clever.  Hope that you will get your hands on a Prophecy sometime soon as would be interested in your thoughts.  Wishing you all of life's best for 2015.  A really well deserved point for you!  Shocked  Cool

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2015, 10:51:07 PM »

I see the difference on the CE pommels on my Manticores! The new one is actually a CE Menace Pommel! Just checked the video for it and sure enough there is the pommel difference! @Dauntless, thank you for the great response. I will defiantly give the Prophecy some thought. Maybe get a stunt one and give you a review. i do like its one piece design giving the illusion of a pieced saber and it really looks like something from the films. Will keep you posted if i get one ordered!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2015, 01:01:06 AM »

Wow I agree with Dauntless, superb vids Kaza. Great review of the design AND handling of each respective hilt. So fun! Point well earned and deserved.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2015, 04:45:07 AM »

Great videos!  Excellent review!  I especially love the indepth review of the Dark Omens, its the first real user review I have seen for one, and was very informative.  Loved the sound fonts you have on it, I may have to do that when I get one (I love Thundercats).

Much deserved point , sir!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: