Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab Bag Still Orderable?  (Read 1241 times)
Iruga
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« on: August 08, 2011, 06:17:36 PM »

Looking http://www.ultrasabers.com/Box-O-Sabers-p/qs-grab bag.htm here and  http://www.ultrasabers.com/category-s/57.htm
the grab bag is still there, but the question is can it still be ordered?

It can be added to a cart and i got all the way to payment but i dont want to do it if it will end up just causing problems

"The worth is in the act. Your worth halts when you surrender the will to change and experience life"

"The only true guide is your heart. Nothing less than its supreme desire can help you."

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -57

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 06:20:49 PM »

They would take it off the site if they were not currently offering them.

Dark Prophecy- Blazing Red
Dark Liberator-Consular Green
Dark War Glaive W/Sound-Guardian Blue
PVC Prophecy-Guardian Blue (niece's)
Dark Standard Issue-Violet Amethyst

Iruga
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 06:49:07 PM »

the links are no longer on the site, i just had them book marked and they are there still. so thats why i was  iffy about it

"The worth is in the act. Your worth halts when you surrender the will to change and experience life"

"The only true guide is your heart. Nothing less than its supreme desire can help you."

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 06:50:44 PM »

If the link doesn't appear on the site then you should not attempt to order them until they are brought back.  If you place an order for a Grab Bag before the link is placed back on the site you WILL NOT get your order in the standard Quick Ship time frame.  It will take as long as a normal order does, 2 - 3 weeks.  Just wait till they repost the link.

MAV

Sephradragon
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 7

I bear 2 sabers.They are part of Being.we are one

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 06:57:33 PM »

they are no longer on there because the grab bag was a quick ship item. Most of the crew is in nevada at a convention. So the quick ship stuff might not be as quick because of it. You should be able to still order the grab bag, Just wont get out as fast. Hope this helps Cool.

Ultra said himself thats why they took the quick ship stuff down.

*Haha MAV beat me to it Tongue

arsenal~
Bane~ RGB (nymphadora)
nemesis(pvc)- GB (gadget)
catalyst-AV (spirit)
dark catalyst-AS (soul)
Whether dual wielded or attached into the staff "Being" these 2 sabers are connected through the living force and can not be separated. For they seek each other out.

Iruga
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 07:49:05 PM »

Yeah i read the thread, i was just curious, because i dont know what hilt i want aside from one outside my price range and if the grab bag is still good to order was going to make an order

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: