Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53   Go Down
Author Topic: Venomstrike II OOC Discussion  (Read 54539 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 794

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #765 on: September 08, 2016, 04:42:13 PM »

Sorry, I've been meaning to post this week but things have been shavit IRL.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 455

« Reply #766 on: September 09, 2016, 11:17:32 AM »

No worries.  I think everyone has had a lot of stuff going on lately. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 121

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #767 on: September 16, 2016, 09:29:15 PM »

So, I wanted to get a poll from everybody on the name of the ship.  Basically this is your character voting for a name, even if it wasn't done in a post.  I plan on putting the name that wins in my next post.  The crew is deciding between Thalastra and Resilience.  Reply to my PM or make your vote here.  Thanks.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #768 on: September 18, 2016, 10:53:06 PM »

'Appy International Talk Like A Pirate day ya scoundrels!

Grin

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1665

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #769 on: September 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM »

'Appy International Talk Like A Pirate day ya scoundrels!

Grin

Arrrr, missed it by a day

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #770 on: September 19, 2016, 09:29:51 AM »

Arrrr, missed it by a day

19th is the day, so no you haven't if you are in America Smiley Remember I'm Down Under so we are roughly 12 hrs ahead

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1665

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #771 on: September 21, 2016, 08:09:56 AM »

So, I've had a reply box open for the last day, and I think I'm finally out of filler material; I've been trying to fabricate reasons to have Ssurong do something, but I can't think of what else to do.

I'm not really sure what to post next.  Huh

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #772 on: September 21, 2016, 04:33:43 PM »

So, I've had a reply box open for the last day, and I think I'm finally out of filler material; I've been trying to fabricate reasons to have Ssurong do something, but I can't think of what else to do.

I'm not really sure what to post next.  Huh

I wouldn't be worried. You only just posted before me after all. I think Krace is up next, but he has been very busy of late as have I. And seemingly everyone.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #773 on: September 21, 2016, 04:39:46 PM »

Yes, I was kind of waiting on some other replies on the name, but I guess we'll just have to go ahead.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #774 on: September 24, 2016, 05:02:49 PM »

Sorry about the delay all.  With a new job I don't have nearly the time I used to have to work on the RPs.  Also they block the forums at work, which irritates me since the block is for "Games" and apparently whoever categorized this site on the filter was an idiot.

FYI, FightingTheDark is still around, though with his computer crapping out and having multiple jobs he's been in the dark for a while.  He PMed me to let me know he was still going to try and get it back up and running to actively rejoin us and to let me know his vote for the ship name.  We have 2 for Resilience and 2 for Thalastra with Das not chiming in yet.  Blondie and I have been reserving our votes as of yet.  I'll be making a RP post this evening about the decision of the name and moving us forward.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #775 on: September 24, 2016, 10:44:57 PM »

Whoa???! I replied via pm? Very odd!! Resilience please Smiley

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

« Reply #776 on: October 31, 2016, 04:45:18 AM »

Resilience's first maiden voyage coming up! V Special! I'm still up for all this, due to time constraints with life, blog, podcast and work it's unfortunately the only thing I can keep up with on Saberforum Smiley

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #777 on: November 25, 2016, 07:40:55 AM »

Hey everyone, just a heads up.

Between now and the Rogue One release I am going to be very busy making Jedi costumes and hopefully finishing a droid- cross fingers since time is ticking away and we have a LOT of work! Hubby is madly programming and finishing the electronics, and I'll have his casing to build and paint. I will also have a few costuming events including a Christmas pageant, and then after the Rogue One release I have a LOT more costuming events and busy personal life between Christmas events and family visiting! This isn't going to give much time for RPGing but I will try to see to each once a week. If you PM with new character sheets, new training, questions etc please be patient Smiley Please send all PMs to both myself and Krace (you can add multiple recipients by typing multiple names in like this- "B1ondeange1", "Krace" -or using the search function), that way one of us should be able to get back to you sooner Smiley

We are aware that Christmas time is busy for everyone and this means less forum time. If you can try and get onto the RPGs at least once every 7-10 days it would be appreciated, so we can keep things moving somewhat rather than completely stalemating. Obviously the Christmas/ New Year week we don't expect anything, it is a time for friends and family after all!

Thanks all!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

« Reply #778 on: December 30, 2016, 03:53:28 AM »

Hi all!  Apologies, I'm a little lost, is there a new Resilience Thread for OOC ?  I can't find any mention of the new Crew members details and I just wanted a little more info on who's going on the mission and the plan?

so sorry for missing stuff if I have!

Happy holidays to all too!

Adz.

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #779 on: December 30, 2016, 07:49:19 AM »

Hi all!  Apologies, I'm a little lost, is there a new Resilience Thread for OOC ?  I can't find any mention of the new Crew members details and I just wanted a little more info on who's going on the mission and the plan?

so sorry for missing stuff if I have!

Happy holidays to all too!

Adz.

We haven't made a new OOC thread, no.  I suppose that we could.

As for the other crew members, there aren't really any details formally laid out for them anywhere.  They were first mentioned in this post here:  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=22757.msg505183#msg505183  and also in the last post on that thread.  Essentially they are a trio of human brothers that Veega and Kamac served with a good while ago.  They used to be part of Vullen's coalition but left because they didn't like how things were done so they started working freelance on different ships.  During the crew's search for information Veega ran into them and they needed work.  They are no strangers to pirating and since they knew Veega and she told them of their new, rather well equipped ship and that they had a job to hit, they agreed to come aboard and work for a cut.  If we decide to keep them our ship will be fully crewed and we'll try and make up something that has a little more info on them.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: