Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]   Go Down
Author Topic: Venomstrike II OOC Discussion  (Read 62557 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1008

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #780 on: January 09, 2017, 10:17:39 PM »

My sincerest apologies for my absence everyone.

Between my ill health (which is an issue we are still trying to resolve), Christmas and New Years, costuming commitments, family commitments, work and weddings I've barely even had the chance to come on the forum, let alone do anything more than look at one thread. I'm hoping this week, and Wednesday in particular I can get some solid forum time in and catch up with everything I've missed- which is a lot. Please be patient, im still on and off sick and I've got another wedding this Saturday, but I will be making an effort to get things done.

Once again sorry, and I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Christmas and New Years.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 455

« Reply #781 on: January 11, 2017, 01:03:34 PM »

Sorry to hear your health is still giving you problems.  Seems like you should be due for feeling good at some point.  No worries about being absent.  We will still be here whenever you get real life stuff taken care of.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: