Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Winter Raffle Entries and Prize sabers pics.  (Read 41843 times)
Kleinsasser
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

Dark or Light, the forum members guide my path.

« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2015, 02:27:39 PM »

And my lucky first (ULTIMATE) prize... (it is a 2 channel actually, the Emerald board says SLD-4 but only R & G sliders produce colour, so theres that theory out the window, lol)...
Nice sabers!  Could you, either here or in a separate thread, post some color combinations with the R+G Emerald setup?  I'd love to see what colors you are able to achieve.

- Prophecy v3, Arctic Blue, Silver FoC, Blue AV switch, Obsidian 3.0
- Dark Shock, RGBA Emerald Driver, Non-Illuminated AV switch, Obsidian 4.0
- Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue, Blue Guarded switch

Idej
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

That is why you fail.

« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2015, 04:25:24 PM »

My Sabers:
Emerald Graflex
Emerald Consular
BR Flamberge

EchoEternal
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2015, 10:08:09 AM »

Guys! Guys! I haven't taken pictures of my sabers yet because I'm too busy PLAYING with them! Can't keep the batteries charged! These are just the BEST thing. However, I have been taking them to the college group I'm in, and I'm pretty sure I've inadvertently sold four people Ultrasabers already. They've been using mine, and are now going to buy their own. We're all working on several choreographed fights, which will probably eventually turn into some kind of Star Wars flash mob. Here's a few seconds of one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LyPOZpQojY&feature=youtu.be

My entry saber was a Dark Initiate v4 LE in Adegan Silver with a windowed emitter, silver AV switch and Obsidian Sound. My prize is AMAZING. An Archon v2.1 in Guardian Blue with a blue av switch and Obsidian Sound. Soon I will get the twin for my Initiate for dual wielding/saberstaff. Smiley I love you, Ultrasabers! Smiley

~Darth Acedia

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2015, 01:28:18 PM »

Guys! Guys! I haven't taken pictures of my sabers yet because I'm too busy PLAYING with them! Can't keep the batteries charged! These are just the BEST thing. However, I have been taking them to the college group I'm in, and I'm pretty sure I've inadvertently sold four people Ultrasabers already. They've been using mine, and are now going to buy their own. We're all working on several choreographed fights, which will probably eventually turn into some kind of Star Wars flash mob. Here's a few seconds of one of them.

My entry saber was a Dark Initiate v4 LE in Adegan Silver with a windowed emitter, silver AV switch and Obsidian Sound. My prize is AMAZING. An Archon v2.1 in Guardian Blue with a blue av switch and Obsidian Sound. Soon I will get the twin for my Initiate for dual wielding/saberstaff. Smiley I love you, Ultrasabers! Smiley

Share the luv...  Grin

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Idej
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

That is why you fail.

« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2015, 05:19:29 PM »

That was pretty awesome Grin

My Sabers:
Emerald Graflex
Emerald Consular
BR Flamberge

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2015, 05:40:25 PM »

Yeah it's so cool when people stand around and enjoy watching a good lightsaber duel cause there's nothing else like it. Point for the sweet vid!
Good to know I'm not the only one who lives on this frozen rock.  Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

knx cobra
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2015, 04:30:34 AM »

Hi all, i'm stoked that with my first purchases (Violet Amethyst Consular and an Orange grab bag Prophecy V3 )
my forth place prize was grab bag  Liberator V3 in consular green with to say the least was pretty happy with.

Thanks Ultrasabers!  Grin

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2015, 04:35:24 AM »

Hi all, i'm stoked that with my first purchases (Violet Amethyst Consular and an Orange grab bag Prophecy V3 )
my forth place prize was grab bag  Liberator V3 in consular green with to say the least was pretty happy with.

A nice set of sabers there.
 Smiley

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

MaraJenn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2015, 05:15:36 AM »

Those are magnificent!! I like the look of the Consular with VA.

Talk nerdy to me

Grab Bags:
Prophecy V3 in Consular Green
Standard Issue V3 in Consular Green
Liberator V3 in Consular Green

MBs:

Initiate V4 in Blazing Red

Ekosk
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 41

First ever raffle, EMERALD PRIZE!!!

« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2015, 06:14:18 AM »

Very nice! How did you not get an AV switch on your Consular? I did even though I did not order one. Weird :/

Sabers I own:
Solo's Hold Padawan RGrB with Petit Crouton 3.5 Prizm
One Replica's QGJ RGW with Crystal Shard 2.5

knx cobra
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2015, 06:32:44 AM »

Very nice! How did you not get an AV switch on your Consular? I did even though I did not order one. Weird :/

Not sure, didn't order one, maybe you got lucky Smiley
my next planned buy (for myself that is) will be a dark mantis with the works (Sound & Emerald)

Ekosk
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 41

First ever raffle, EMERALD PRIZE!!!

« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2015, 07:36:01 AM »

Not sure, didn't order one, maybe you got lucky Smiley
my next planned buy (for myself that is) will be a dark mantis with the works (Sound & Emerald)

Probably, but lucky 3 times in a row now? I got them consistently with my last 3 orders now, it can't be coincidence, someone at US must know that I like AV switches.

Sabers I own:
Solo's Hold Padawan RGrB with Petit Crouton 3.5 Prizm
One Replica's QGJ RGW with Crystal Shard 2.5

knx cobra
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2015, 08:22:29 AM »

Probably, but lucky 3 times in a row now? I got them consistently with my last 3 orders now, it can't be coincidence, someone at US must know that I like AV switches.

ill gladly trade my non av for one of yours Wink

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: