Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers? Rebooted  (Read 94224 times)
Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #225 on: May 13, 2015, 11:51:34 PM »

How about a different sound board? One that sounds more guttural and menacing Smiley

I'm thinking maybe you mean a different Font versus a Card?

Based on the fact that people are starting to receive them, we should be getting an Announcement soon that Version 4 of Obsidian is out - that one will carry 8 different Sound Fonts for you to choose from - you can switch them on the fly to get distinctly different sets of Lightsaber sounds.

And you can always put your own on there.

Check out this thread for options!

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11414.0

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #226 on: May 14, 2015, 04:14:47 PM »

How about a different sound board? One that sounds more guttural and menacing Smiley

I've wanting something like that. One that almost growls when you start it up, and kinda has lion purr to the idle noise.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #227 on: May 17, 2015, 01:02:17 AM »

A new summer forum name change if people want? Been wanting to change my name lately but don't want to make another account. Just an idea though =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

MilleniaMan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #228 on: May 19, 2015, 01:15:12 AM »

Looking at new hilts and would LOVE to see an AZURE SCORPION! (vs SCORPION or CRIMSON SCORPION) I think this would be one VERY sharp looking saber in blue...

My Main Saber: Dark Arbiter in Blazing Red with Obsidian v3 Sound and now, emerald driver!... Three additional stunt sabers (Aeon LE in Cons. Green, Dominix LE V2 in Guard. Blue & Phantom Initiate LE V3 Staff in Violet Amethyst)...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2015, 02:38:14 PM »

Looking at new hilts and would LOVE to see an AZURE SCORPION! (vs SCORPION or CRIMSON SCORPION) I think this would be one VERY sharp looking saber in blue...

Speaking of Scorp colors. I would love to have a classic black one with a Crimson underlay. That would look sweet. Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #230 on: May 20, 2015, 04:43:25 AM »

Speaking of Scorp colors. I would love to have a classic black one with a Crimson underlay. That would look sweet. Shocked

Hmmm . . . I might need to try a switcheroo this weekend when I get home fom the biz trip I'm on . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

pepsiaddict
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Brother of the Force: Neither Jedi nor Sith

« Reply #231 on: May 20, 2015, 04:44:12 AM »

I'm pleasantly awaiting the release of a lightwhip.

I've got my Ford, my Springfield, and now my UltraSaber. Life is good.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #232 on: May 20, 2015, 04:50:17 AM »

^^^Yup. I'd have to get one for fun =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #233 on: May 20, 2015, 02:05:24 PM »

Hmmm . . . I might need to try a switcheroo this weekend when I get home fom the biz trip I'm on . . .

You must have mad skills, or are just plain mad. That will require the removal and reinstallation of the switch. Just FYI.

I'm pleasantly awaiting the release of a lightwhip.

There is a place that sells them, but I'm not allowed to say who on the Forum.

I hate that particular saber variant, but I'm still getting one.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #234 on: May 20, 2015, 10:15:32 PM »

You must have mad skills, or are just plain mad.

Both.

I'm actually not concerned about the switch; already planned to replace that and do some other hacking in the Crimson Scorpion.

It's just getting the claw off that can be tough - even with the correct long arm Hex I've struggled with the higher set screw on the Black one.  It's probably stripped at this point so that's gonna take some advanced MacGuyvering.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #235 on: May 21, 2015, 04:55:17 PM »

Both.

I'm actually not concerned about the switch; already planned to replace that and do some other hacking in the Crimson Scorpion.

It's just getting the claw off that can be tough - even with the correct long arm Hex I've struggled with the higher set screw on the Black one.  It's probably stripped at this point so that's gonna take some advanced MacGuyvering.

The only trouble I've ever had with my Scorp claw is the screws coming loose when sparring. Makes me think I need to Loctite them.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2015, 10:44:26 PM »

The only trouble I've ever had with my Scorp claw is the screws coming loose when sparring. Makes me think I need to Loctite them.

Of course!  Thanks - I'll use old fashioned vibration to loosen that one screw that's been a pain for me!

Loctite would certainly work if that's what you want to do there.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #237 on: May 22, 2015, 07:00:10 PM »

Of course!  Thanks - I'll use old fashioned vibration to loosen that one screw that's been a pain for me!

Loctite would certainly work if that's what you want to do there.

I only have one desire to take it off, and that's to have an associate but an actual blade bevel on it to look more like Dooku's. Not an actual blade edge, just the bevel.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #238 on: May 23, 2015, 12:33:47 AM »

I only have one desire to take it off, and that's to have an associate but an actual blade bevel on it to look more like Dooku's. Not an actual blade edge, just the bevel.

I like that idea.  I Was originally going to remove it from the Black one for a while just to differentiate it from the Crimson since I don't have that many Sabers yet.  But with some of the ideas I have for switching things up - I think both blades are going back on when I'm done.

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2015, 02:49:12 AM »

I use ball end hex wrench on the claw screws. Got them tight enough the haven't vibrated loose again but I can still wrench them out.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff