Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Magenta Liberater - Pictures Up!  (Read 14876 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 10:20:05 PM »

Very Interesting Color Wink

It's Really Nice That We Have So Many Different Choices of Color  Grin

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 02:04:29 AM »

Very Interesting Color Wink

It's Really Nice That We Have So Many Different Choices of Color  Grin

Yes, agree with my Dark Brother, I do!!

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 11:12:25 AM »

Yes, agree with my Dark Brother, I do!!

Me too!  It's awesome that someone added another new possibility to the long list of potential colors - we already had the Dark Violet and now we have the other side of the coin, Magenta.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 11:54:40 PM »

I love Magenta! Did I say that already?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 12:23:08 AM »

yes u did  Wink

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 02:30:57 AM »

I think it's pretty damn cool too!  Reminds me of Kyp Durron's saber:

I know it looks red, but from what I hear it's magenta.  Not to mention there is a slight blue tint to it, making it a bit more pink if you look closely...

Darth Kenobi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 03:17:44 AM »

Ohhhh, man that's nice. I LOVE Magenta, it's one of my favorite colors.

YOU HAVE A SICK SABER!!!  YOU ARE LUCKY

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 05:38:52 AM »

YOU HAVE A SICK SABER!!!  YOU ARE LUCKY

Huh It's not my saber.

(Sig by me!)

d4rk5id3r
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011, 07:42:10 AM »

Get your saber with Violet Amethyst and put in the comment box that you would like them to tune the LED to a more red hue, you'll end up with this color.

yes that is almost exactly what i did. just to reiterate, select violet amethyst and in the comments i basically said "is it possible to increase the red in the violet amethyst to create a magenta color." and Deep replied back to me saying yes it is possible. so you should be good. and you may want to send an email to shipping @ ultrasabers to confirm the custom color.  Smiley

Me too!  It's awesome that someone added another new possibility to the long list of potential colors - we already had the Dark Violet and now we have the other side of the coin, Magenta.

and we also have to thank the US team for doing custom jobs for their loyal enthusiasts for no extra charge and awesome & personal customer service, for real.

and thanks dudes i am happy to be a part of the community and i am honored people dig this color and may even want to replicate it! awesomeness

i'll try to get a picture of the saber and i to add to the stickie to post you and your saber thread!

also i am moving to colorado very soon, so in the winter i hope to film some choreography in the snow for epicness to share with you guys and i guess everyone else on youtube haha. or at rockie mountain national park, whaaat that would be sick. now i'm just thinking aloud

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 10:57:28 AM »

I hereby dub this new secret color "Bane's Heart"

A saber using a Bane's Heart Crystal in Star Wars:Galaxies

Some background:

Bane's Heart was a unique lightsaber crystal given to Darth Zannah by her Master, Darth Bane, following the Seventh Battle of Ruusan. She used it in her double-bladed lightsaber.
The lightsaber and crystal later came into the possession of a Dark Jedi murdered by Qymaen jai Sheelal, otherwise known as General Grievous, either on Dica or Necropolis. Sheelal stored the weapon aboard his personal starfighter, which was later recovered by Imperial forces and used as part of the N-K Project. The Bane's Heart lightsaber was used by N-K Necrosis during the Galactic Civil War until he was killed by Jedi Master Deep, who took the crystal from his dead body and gave it to his friend, Jedi Master Ultra.  True story.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 11:49:36 AM »

I hereby dub this new secret color "Bane's Heart"

A saber using a Bane's Heart Crystal in Star Wars:Galaxies

Some background:

Bane's Heart was a unique lightsaber crystal given to Darth Zannah by her Master, Darth Bane, following the Seventh Battle of Ruusan. She used it in her double-bladed lightsaber.
The lightsaber and crystal later came into the possession of a Dark Jedi murdered by Qymaen jai Sheelal, otherwise known as General Grievous, either on Dica or Necropolis. Sheelal stored the weapon aboard his personal starfighter, which was later recovered by Imperial forces and used as part of the N-K Project. The Bane's Heart lightsaber was used by N-K Necrosis during the Galactic Civil War until he was killed by Jedi Master Deep, who took the crystal from his dead body and gave it to his friend, Jedi Master Ultra.  True story.

Haha friggin sweet Ultra, good call.  Bane's Heart it is!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 05:34:54 PM »

I

LMFAO!

(Sig by me!)

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 06:21:31 PM »

Excellent name Ultra, gonna correct the color name on my Dominx V2 LE in my sig now!!

dark side points please

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 06:25:20 PM »

Lord these LED's just keep getting brighter and brighter.

I own a liberator as well, it is a great saber.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 07:07:54 PM »

By the way use some Energizer rechargeable batterys in your Bane's Heart saber. I used them in my Dominix V2 LE and they really bring the color out!!

dark side points please

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: