Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Winter Raffle ends 02/08/2015  (Read 42053 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: January 27, 2015, 05:51:10 PM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  It's time for another AWESOME raffle.  Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle will only last 12 days and it ends on Sunday, February 8th, 2015.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles which use to last 2-3 weeks.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we DOUBLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between January 28th, 2015 and February 8th, 2015.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "WinterRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 40 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 40?  Yes, FORTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away FORTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [twelve winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on February 9th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 40 winners and over only a ten day raffle period!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 05:59:48 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 04:28:21 PM »

My entry is in: Menace CE w/ sound, BR w/ AS FoC, red AV switch, black emitter with windows, knurled screws: red, red, nickel

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 06:38:46 PM »

My entry is in: Menace CE w/ sound, BR w/ AS FoC, red AV switch, black emitter with windows, knurled screws: red, red, nickel

A fine choice indeed. I'd consider the Menace CE even for the fact that it can interchange(MHS) with my nickel Manticore.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pozesed
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 07:34:28 PM »

Entered with an Initiate LE V4 with sound in Consuler green! My first sound saber  Grin

Sanity is not statistical.

Wishlist: Graflex, Flamberge, Manticore, Mantis.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 08:22:03 PM »

A fine choice indeed. I'd consider the Menace CE even for the fact that it can interchange(MHS) with my nickel Manticore.

My thoughts exactly  Wink

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 10:24:09 PM »

I may have to get in on this one, time to start watch the DotD specials.  Maybe a Dark or Azure Omens will pop up!

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 10:27:08 PM »

I just might convince my wife to let me get in on this raffle as well.  She was sweet enough not to kill me after the last one. 

Maybe I should get her a saber with sound this time and keep my fingers crossed for another raffle win.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 04:12:42 AM »

Oh damn, I think I might see what my paycheck says tomorrow. If all looks well, then I'm ordering a CG Menace SE to counter my BR Consular!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 01:29:45 PM »

I was thinking about a Manticore CE staff because it slightly resembled Maul's. But thanks to US I can get a Menace staff that looks exactly like Maul's. WOOTWOOT

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 12:32:01 PM »

does the $250 you need to spend have to be BEFORE postage or after? 

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 02:10:24 PM »

does the $250 you need to spend have to be BEFORE postage or after? 

Shipping costs are not part of your entry - $250 BEFORE shipping.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 02:12:22 PM »

sorry to go on, what about using reward points? £250 AFTER reward points?

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 03:58:58 PM »

Good luck to those entering! Missed this one by about a week, but at this point I'm glad I cashed in on the 15% off sound deal for my Flamberge Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 04:57:02 PM »

Good luck to those entering! Missed this one by about a week, but at this point I'm glad I cashed in on the 15% off sound deal for my Flamberge Smiley

Knowing US, there will always be more raffles and discounts.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 05:29:50 PM »

Knowing US, there will always be more raffles and discounts.

Very true! They are awesome at that!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: