Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Menace  (Read 331601 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: January 27, 2015, 05:51:30 PM »

Ultrasabers is extremely excited to present the Menace. The new Menace brings one of the most coveted and loved saber designs to the Ultrasabers lineup. The Menace is of course fully made of T6 Aircraft Aluminum and combat ready. The Menace is available in 5 different finishes: High Polish (SE), Black Anodize (Dark), Red Anodize (Crimson), Blue Anodize (Azure), and Nickel Plated Finish (CE). The emitter is also available in 4 different styles. You can get the emitter underlay in Silver or Black and also with or without Windows. In addition to that you can also stylize your Menace by selecting the color of all 3 Knurled Screws on the hilt. The Menace is able to accommodate sound installs, Emerald LED driver installs, and has a MHS compatible emitter & pommel as well.

The Menace comes standard with a Black Covertec wheel. The Menace comes standard with a 36" blade, is 1.5" wide at the grip, and 10.375" long from the top of the emitter to the bottom of the pommel (11.250" long with Recharge Port installs or Emerald Driver installs). The saber comes completely assembled and ready to go. The pommel and emitter are removable and compatible with TCSS MHS parts. Sound and the Emerald LED driver are also available options.

Both Standard Setup and Li-Ion Setup work perfectly for a Menace with No Sound. However, Li-Ion Setup is mandatory in order to add sound or the Emerald driver to the Menace.

***Second Menace saber and coupler shown in double bladed pictures are for example only and are sold separately***

Menace SE

Dark Menace

Crimson Menace

Azure Menace

Menace CE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFytotlefQo&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFytotlefQo&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:26:08 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 01:32:41 AM »

I know I am not the only one who has been waiting for this to come out.  The CE is by far the most beautiful of the bunch.  I think it most closely resembles Maul's saber in TPM.  I hope to hear others opinions on this as well.

Thanks Deep for making this happen.

Y'all are the best, please keep up the awesome work that y'all are doing, and we will keep supporting UltraSabers.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 02:08:32 AM »

I would get a Crimson with yellow blade and an Azure with green blade for a fabulously colorful staff.  Yes, I'm prepared to be the court jester as it would just be too much fun.  And I have several "serious" staffs already.  Well done Ultra Sabers!  Grin

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 02:19:59 AM »

I would get a Crimson with yellow blade and an Azure with green blade for a fabulously colorful staff.  Yes, I'm prepared to be the court jester as it would just be too much fun.  And I have several "serious" staffs already.  Well done Ultra Sabers!  Grin

I like this idea Dauntless, Im still working on my serious sabers. I don't think I can go so colorful just yet, but I would love to see it when/if you ever put it together.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 03:00:25 AM »

This is a truly amazing saber! Now I can't decide whether to get this or the Flamberge next! Concerning the silver ones the shinier one is high polish and the darker one is nickel plated right?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 03:05:58 AM by Darth Calon » Logged

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 03:12:31 AM »

This is a truly amazing saber! Now I can't decide whether to get this or the Flamberge next! Concerning the silver ones the shinier one is high polish and the darker one is nickel plated right?

Correct:  darker is nickel plated

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 03:51:17 AM »

YES!!!!!!!!!!  Pure awesome!!!!!!!!!!!  A point for this one Deep   Grin Shocked

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 04:23:18 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 03:56:15 AM »

I wasn't planning on being interested in this, I did see the pics where one was received as a raffle prize, but that CE version...   Cool

Might have to add something else to wishlist.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 04:11:32 AM »

I'm liking the SE model with the black underlay and no windowed emitter.  VA standard MG blade with a blue AV.  Sigh, this place keep me from having money... Tongue

Might have to get this next raffle.

Not sure how that covertec placement will affect my grip though.

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 04:12:00 AM »

I know I am not the only one who has been waiting for this to come out.  The CE is by far the most beautiful of the bunch.  I think it most closely resembles Maul's saber in TPM.  I hope to hear others opinions on this as well.

Thanks Deep for making this happen.

Y'all are the best, please keep up the awesome work that y'all are doing, and we will keep supporting UltraSabers.

+ 1,111,111,111,111,111,111.11

The CE is by far the most beautiful... and for me, my first instinct is a double in GB, with blue screws...  Cheesy

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2026

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 09:10:40 AM »

I have plans forum! And you will not get in the way this time! Just kidding. This would be an awesome saber to have stunt or sound either way. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 10:05:34 AM »

Maybe it's a stupid question, but are 'proper' (colored) Menace couplers available in the shop yet?
I didn't search very thoroughly, but I haven't seen them yet...

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 12:39:15 PM »

I really, really like this. I really like the name, too Cheesy

A Menace CE with a red blade and black emitter... Yeah. If I can scrape the cash together for the raffle this time, that'll be my entry.

The black and nickel finishes look amazing, too, and the crimson one is an interesting variant... All very intriguing, but someone has to get a Menace staff! Where's Brian64 when you need him Grin

Quick disconnects, too! Menace in silver, Menace in pink, Menace in green... *drool* When's payday, again?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

HansamuDashi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 01:50:29 PM »

I have been dreaming and hoping and now not just mine but OUR prayers have been answered!!!!!  And it feels so phenomenal!!!  I will get every finish that the Mence is available in!!  I'm just freaking out that this saber is finally here!!  Emory and ultra sabers are truly the best of the best and always know how to excited!!   I'm getting all the Mence!!  SO HYPE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Why be enslaved to Light or Dark side. When I can rule both!!

wielder wishlist
Dark Monarch w/ Dark Violet or Blue
Chosen One w/sound Emerald
Scorpion w/sound Emerald
Bellicose w/sound Emerald

Nim927
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2015, 02:50:59 PM »

Wow! This is awesome. I'm not a double edge saber guy but this will definitely be an awesome collector's item. Great Job Deep!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: