Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Menace  (Read 331958 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2015, 03:46:47 PM »

I have room for one more saber in my sig and this might have the honor of filling that spot  Shocked  Grin

EDIT: I couldn't resist this beauty...Menace CE w/ sound, BR w/ AS FoC, red AV switch, black emitter with windows, knurled screws: red, red, nickel
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 03:59:19 PM by sedstiskyfaller » Logged

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2015, 03:49:01 PM »

Man, I cant keep up! Another saber that may need a home with the rest of my collection!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2015, 03:53:23 PM »

Looks gorgeous.  The black turned out really sinister.

Is the emitter removable / MHS compatible?

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Abigorish
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2015, 04:21:43 PM »

This is amazing...Definitely the next saber I am getting.  DAMN YOU PAYCHECK FOR FALLING ON THE DAY RENT IS DUE!

Sabers I own: Dark Initiate V3 - BR, Bellicose - SRD, Malice - GB w/ AG FoA

Sabers I want: Dark Prophecy - BR or SRD, Shock - VA

julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2015, 05:28:39 PM »

Ha-ha!  Just when you thought the forum was safe from my wacky...nes...

Hit the music!

I'm baaaack...  I'm back on the forum again...  I'm ba-ya-ya-ya-yack...

Okay,okay...  Cut me some slack here, I'm out of practice.  Well that, and I'm still away too distracted with the new Harley and my never ending archery obsession.  Stupid a midlife crisis...

Any-who...  When I got the e-mail for the Menace release, I had to chime in.  Especially given that I was the fortunate forum member who receive the prototype of this saber.  And of course, to give a reminder that I have a full review posted for it.  Oh, and I'm also totally psyched that it looks like some of my findings and suggestions were taken to heart.  ...Ego boost, ego boost, yaaaa ego boost!   Um... hears the link... http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=21703.msg332276#msg332276

Any-who-who...  Despite my seemingly nitpicking of the prototype, I have to give will deserved kudos to the guys at Ultra Sabers for releasing the Menace, especially with all the available options.  In my opinion, it's a must have cannon saber...  And I will be ordering a matched set of CE's myself.

All-righty-then...  Time to clean this place up...  VEEOOSH!  ...Hear sithy, sithy, sithy...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 05:34:00 PM by julmax » Logged

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2015, 05:29:51 PM »

I'm beside myself trying to decide on going "purist" and getting the black underlay, or go with my tastes which say get the silver. Going with windows either way. TOO MANY OPTIONS!!!

So many great sabers, so little cash. I need to ask for a raise. Maybe I can convince the boss it's for a worthy cause. Gonna have to really work on my Mind Trick. OOH! Problem solved.

DEEP. You will give me FREE sabers. <waving hand>

And why you hatin', Julmax?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 05:45:48 PM by Darth Logos » Logged

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2015, 05:35:36 PM »

Looks gorgeous.  The black turned out really sinister.

Is the emitter removable / MHS compatible?

I think the item description said both pommel and emitter are MHS compatible.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2015, 06:22:02 PM »

OMG it's Julmax Shocked  Nice to have you back. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:17:21 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2015, 07:33:06 PM »

Just in time, julmax, there's a new raffle going on Cheesy
Srsly, welcome back ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2015, 07:59:11 PM »

Does anyone know if the underlays are interchangeable? Or are they a permanent fixture once ordered?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 08:10:42 PM »

I'd like to know what coupler was used in the pic of the double-bladed Menace. Is that the Standard V3 coupler or a special one designed for the Menace? Also, would it be possible to refine them so that the knobs and switches can align without having to buy an adjustable coupler?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2015, 08:46:33 PM »

Does anyone know if the underlays are interchangeable? Or are they a permanent fixture once ordered?

They are interchangeable.  We are considering listing them and the screws separately in the parts section. 

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2015, 08:50:28 PM »

SWEEEEETTT (lovin' me some options)

I'd like to know what coupler was used in the pic of the double-bladed Menace. Is that the Standard V3 coupler or a special one designed for the Menace? Also, would it be possible to refine them so that the knobs and switches can align without having to buy an adjustable coupler?

I would like to know this as well. I OCD has mandated that all of my premium sabers come with sound, and this model is too frickin fine go single bladed.

Sig by For Tyeth

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2015, 09:02:10 PM »

Firstly.. YES! Sexxxxxxy new saber!

Secondly:
They are interchangeable.  We are considering listing them and the screws separately in the parts section. 

Oh, definitely, yes, please, please, please do!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2015, 09:17:51 PM »

Please do make the screws available. I've been searching for compatible screws/switches etc for decoration on my 'sabres, so it'd be great to have them available from you guys.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: