Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Menace  (Read 331959 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2015, 02:36:59 AM »

^^^  Thanks Gentlemen Cheesy

That's a tough call Lord C, both worthy of serious consideration. Though you have been talking Graflex for some time but given this is the Menace page...get one of these Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2015, 03:54:57 PM »

Haz / Jedi!

You need to STOP posting all these schmexxxy pics of Classic & Stealth Menaces!

I had my mind made up on ordering a Graflex but you keep putting these in front of me and . . . I'm Waffliing . . . and a bit woozy from all the schmexxxy.

"Stay on target."

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #182 on: October 26, 2015, 04:10:43 PM »

"Stay on target."

Well look who got off on the wrong side of the bed.    Roll Eyes

Must have more sabers of any style.   Yea I already have a Menace but not as shmexy as Haz and Jed's ones.   Tongue

DL are you able to download photos again.  Would so like to see pics of your Menace CE as that was my original choice. 

« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:14:36 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #183 on: October 26, 2015, 04:14:26 PM »

Well look who got off on the wrong side of the bed.    Roll Eyes

Huh?!?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #184 on: October 26, 2015, 04:19:54 PM »

Yes I understand your humorous intention but... this comment could be taken another way.   Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #185 on: October 26, 2015, 04:21:04 PM »

Yes I understand your humorous intention but... this comment could be taken another way.   Tongue

Not braining well this morning. Need further input.

Sig by For Tyeth

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #186 on: October 26, 2015, 04:39:17 PM »

Well someone could take this as a curt Sithy demand/directive.  Many newer members are not attuned to the fun, taunting and wacky bond between some of us longer forum inhabitants.   Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #187 on: October 26, 2015, 04:57:57 PM »

Well someone could take this as a curt Sithy demand/directive.  Many newer members are not attuned to the fun, taunting and wacky bond between some of us longer forum inhabitants.   Grin

OOooooohh. That's why I have it in quotes. More "stern" advice than anything else. I've found it true that following long term plans for purchase often yield the most enjoyment, rather than altering them to satisfy a potentially passing fancy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: October 26, 2015, 05:40:53 PM »

I so enjoy playful harmless banter.  But to follow your advice and stay on target.  Wish that I had just gotten the Menace CE that I really wanted.  Saw that DotD for the dark one and in a moment of indecision went with that.  Still regret my choice as there are loads of dark sabers to be had.  I like mine and am going to ask to purchase some all silver decorative screws.  Would imagine that you have a red blade in yours. 

EDIT:  Ooh you have Bane's Heart !  That's my FoC.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #189 on: October 26, 2015, 07:20:52 PM »

I hear you D7, there's only 2 hilts I want duplicates of, the Shock and the Menace. I've said it many times but the Dark Menace is on my wish list. Hard to commit to when there are other individual ones to think about.

I've followed through with an originally conceived saber build and have been disappointed, and I've changed my mind last minute with the same kind of thing and have been extremely happy with it. But either way have found going with your gut decision proves for the best results.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #190 on: October 26, 2015, 07:35:07 PM »

I so enjoy playful harmless banter.  But to follow your advice and stay on target.  Wish that I had just gotten the Menace CE that I really wanted.  Saw that DotD for the dark one and in a moment of indecision went with that.  Still regret my choice as there are loads of dark sabers to be had.  I like mine and am going to ask to purchase some all silver decorative screws.  Would imagine that you have a red blade in yours. 

EDIT:  Ooh you have Bane's Heart !  That's my FoC.

If you've noticed, I have a different color MHS on every hilt that has disconnects capability. But yes, the BH looks particularly excellent on a nickel finished hilt.

My original intent was to get a Menace CE, and eventually staff it. I wanted the replica look, but the CE just had more personality, and the silver underlay looked sweet. Then I conceived of the Stealth Menace, and was then like "Great, now I need to get 2 Menace staffs."  Cry So much money......that I don't have.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #191 on: October 27, 2015, 01:46:53 AM »

I've found it true that following long term plans for purchase often yield the most enjoyment, rather than altering them to satisfy a potentially passing fancy.

That's actually really good advice, at least I think it is.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #192 on: October 27, 2015, 03:41:50 AM »

OOooooohh. That's why I have it in quotes. More "stern" advice than anything else. I've found it true that following long term plans for purchase often yield the most enjoyment, rather than altering them to satisfy a potentially passing fancy.

Peace.

Not sure yet when I am pulling the trigger - but I am 100% solid on what it's going to be down to every detail . . .

Although a Menace is not really a passing fancy either.  It may take a while, but eventually I will own all the character hilts; now it's just a matter of settling on SE or CE for a Menace staff!!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #193 on: October 27, 2015, 03:52:42 AM »

"Stay on target."

Its funny because I just saw that as one Sith helping a fellow Sith...... oh wait, maybe Logos is just getting all close and friendly so he can learn all Lord C's Mad Saber Science skills and then murder him in his sleep...... sheesh  Shocked

(jk  Wink)

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #194 on: October 27, 2015, 04:03:10 AM »

Its funny because I just saw that as one Sith helping a fellow Sith...... oh wait, maybe Logos is just getting all close and friendly so he can learn all Lord C's Mad Saber Science skills and then murder him in his sleep...... sheesh  Shocked

(jk  Wink)

That's why I don't sleep . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: