Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: COAGULATION - Dark Side Sound Font by Corsellus  (Read 5175 times)
parkernbrown
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

I am Corsellus, Dark Jedi Knight

« on: January 28, 2015, 11:03:06 PM »

Hey guys! I think I've finished my Coagulation font, so here it is! Let me know what you guys think, I'd love to get some feedback so I can improve it and add to it.

Eerockk, I'd slay a herd of rancors to get your opinion on this. You seem to be the guy who gives the most respected reviews in town.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kl7euqpmimkl0nq/COAGULATION%20-%20Corsellus.zip?dl=0

The Jedi are narrow-minded fools. The Sith are power-hungry warlords. Only the Dark Jedi can see the truth given by the Force.

Sparrowhawk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 06:12:00 AM »

I like it.  Very Sithy, but in a raw way.  Reminds me of something ancient clearing its throat  Grin  Bravo and thanks !

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 07:38:09 AM »

Hey guys! I think I've finished my Coagulation font, so here it is! Let me know what you guys think, I'd love to get some feedback so I can improve it and add to it.

Eerockk, I'd slay a herd of rancors to get your opinion on this. You seem to be the guy who gives the most respected reviews in town.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kl7euqpmimkl0nq/COAGULATION%20-%20Corsellus.zip?dl=0

I've had more time, so I shall see what I can do!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

parkernbrown
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 12:16:56 AM »

I await your review with bated breath!

The Jedi are narrow-minded fools. The Sith are power-hungry warlords. Only the Dark Jedi can see the truth given by the Force.

SilentbutD3dly
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst."

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 05:39:56 AM »

I love the font! Grin Are you planning to do a lockup sound, or did my download just glitch?

Qu Rahn "Your first test awaits. Kyle, don't give in to hate"
Kyle "Don't give in to... What kind of help is that?"

Light side points please Cheesy
Owned: Phantasm Initiate V3 Stunt in Consular Green and Guardian Blue
Dark Initiate v4 in Consular Green with Obsidian Sound (Sent in for 4 channel Emerald)

parkernbrown
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 08:15:58 AM »

Dang it, I knew I forgot something. Here's the updated archive, complete with lockup!

http://tinyurl.com/coagulation-corsellus

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 12:20:26 PM »

Wish I could do a review for you. My Bellicose is just too gone. Maybe if I can get the saber sent in. I was thinking of turning the color to BR anyway

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

parkernbrown
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 04:55:05 PM »

Wish I could do a review for you. My Bellicose is just too gone. Maybe if I can get the saber sent in. I was thinking of turning the color to BR anyway

You should get the RGBW upgrade. I love mine. BUT! If you do that and have an A/V switch, you have to choose "always on" or "in series (any channel)" for the A/V switch. Otherwise your "dedicated channel" for the switch means giving up the White channel. I'm going to have mine adjusted someday, probably changed to "always on," despite how much I dislike the idea of my silver ring always being lit.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 05:02:44 PM »

Hey all. I'm in the middle of a Concordance of Fealty with a member of a costume club in town. He needed a saber for an event and has my Bellicose at the moment. Review is coming, and with the new set of files linked above. Smiley

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

parkernbrown
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 05:23:04 PM »

Review is coming, and with the new set of files linked above. Smiley

parkernbrown
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 01:43:36 AM »

Okay, for reals now! This is it! COAGULATION v5, the final version! I've sealed all the gaps and smoothed everything out, amplified the ignition, etc. My only advice is that you lower the lockup volume to 50-75, depending on your preferences. I made it loud on purpose, but it may be too loud for most people. That said, enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1xymfy6brezgwk5/AABm45iujf8shC39Lw73Yzsla?dl=0

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 06:35:40 AM »

Very mean sounding. I'd even use it as a Jedi sound that went Dark or rouge. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: