Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom Reaper.  (Read 1732 times)
Darth Verthilus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« on: January 28, 2015, 03:57:32 PM »

Okay i promised to add some pictures of my reaper once i had time to work with its decorations so here goes. My first US and its customization as it will be my main saber to use even though i will purchase more.

First of all i should probably mention again that even though Reaper has nice looking emitter and pommel they just werent my style. So i went and changed them to ones that make the Saber feel more like mine. After that i decided to make the handle more comfortable by wrapping it with something. First it seemed like a waste of good looking engravings but now the handle feels much more comfortable than it would be with bare metal.

Here is a picture of what my saber currently looks like.

Here is a close up on the handle.

I used 2 kind of wrap to cover the handle:
First layer is done with bandage like self attaching camoflage wrap to make the handle both comfortable and my grip on it better. On second layer that was for looks i used black camo tape that has fabric like surface. Now the handle is both comfortable to grip and it wont freeze my hands during colder seasons.

I was thinking that i could attach a chain or some other decoration like that to the pommel but i'm not sure if its going too far. What you guys think?

Also:
My friend had nice name idea for this saber that in his opinion reflects my characters personality: "RAGING DARK". What you think of that name? I'm not good at judging if its good that way or should the words be altered in some way.

((End of Transmission))
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 04:06:52 PM by Darth Verthilus » Logged

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 08:18:36 AM »

Looking good! I have always been a fan of the War Glaive emitter Grin

I personally think that adding a chain to the pommel might be a bit too much, but some other smaller decoration would do nicely.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 10:21:04 AM »

Very cool. Only customization on mine I'll be doing is the pommel, maybe some leather wrap

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Chuntington2013
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 06:10:05 PM »

I like the pommel and emitter swap, however not a fan of the wrap. I do think it to be a waste of that fine detail of the engravings.

---------------------------------------------
Initiate V4 Consular Green
Aeon LE V4 RGBW Emerald
Guardian RGBW Emerald Obsidian Sound

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: