Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Removing factory sound founts from new obsidian  (Read 2261 times)
ARjedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 08, 2015, 03:10:23 AM »

I just purchased a new obsidian 3.0 board, I know I need to remove the old sounds before I install new sound how do I do that? after I install the new sound I click on write sound files to upload them am I correct?

HalfCracked
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 04:48:31 AM »

you don't so much remove the old fonts as overwrite them. Infact, you need to upload full sets every time or there won't be any sounds in the slots you don't fill.

You never want to shoot yourself in the foot - Especially when it's in your mouth!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 04:53:58 PM »

Although it's partly correct what Half said, it's recommended to empty every slot before adding new sounds to them rather than simply overwriting them. This can sometimes cause problems.

And yes, when you added sounds to all slots (actually the boot slot can be left empty if you don't want a boot sound when inserting new batteries) simply click "Write Sound Files" and wait. Be sure to have your batteries fully charged and use a USB 2.0 port!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

ARjedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 07:56:46 PM »

So how do you empty the font slots? I am curious because i dont see how to actually remove the old sounds

Kleinsasser
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

Dark or Light, the forum members guide my path.

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 01:16:41 AM »

So how do you empty the font slots? I am curious because i dont see how to actually remove the old sounds
In the Obsidian Launcher, click on each sound and click the Delete key on your keyboard.

- Prophecy v3, Arctic Blue, Silver FoC, Blue AV switch, Obsidian 3.0
- Dark Shock, RGBA Emerald Driver, Non-Illuminated AV switch, Obsidian 4.0
- Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue, Blue Guarded switch

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: