Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Winter Raffle 2015 Winners  (Read 25510 times)
kendragon
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2015, 05:33:28 PM »

58 winners and I got nothing... Gutted!!!

Congrats to the winners.

mdbard
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2015, 05:40:41 PM »

Thank you so much! My first orders with Ultrasabers and I won fourth place in the raffle. Looking forward to receiving these! Thanks again!

Mcosok
Force Sensitive

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2015, 07:02:35 PM »

I cant believe I won something! This is awesome! I just bought my first blade but now I'll be able force my girlfriend to defend herself! LOL Smiley She has no excuse to play with me now!  Grin

THANKS SO MUCH!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 07:08:26 PM by Mcosok » Logged

1st Blade, Purchased: Initiate v4, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian, UEHG
2nd Blade, Raffle Win!: Guardian, Emerald BG, Obsidian, UEMG
I cant believe I won the exact blade I wanted to buy but couldn't afford . . .

auntBeru
Force Sensitive

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2015, 08:09:32 PM »

Wow...3rd place winner! Me! I love it! Actually my grandson is over the moon about it! We will post pics as soon as it gets here. Thanks US, and congrats to all the winners!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2015, 09:00:53 PM »

Holy crap, I can't believe I won something!!  Second place prize saber?!  YES, PLEASE!   Excuse me while I do the dance of JOY!!

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2015, 11:31:46 PM »

I'd like to apologize to all the people who were rudely awakened by what probably sounded like a 12 year old girl screaming at a Justin Beiber concert.... that would have been me discovering that I won a free light saber.

AND I placed the order for my saber Saturday morning, and it shipped out to me today!!!!  I just have to survive until Wednesday...

Congratulations to all the winners.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2015, 11:33:15 PM »

I'd like to apologize to all the people who were rudely awakened by what probably sounded like a 12 year old girl screaming at a Justin Beiber concert.... that would have been me discovering that I won a free light saber.

AND I placed the order for my saber Saturday morning, and it shipped out to me today!!!!  I just have to survive until Wednesday...

Congratulations to all the winners.

A similar sound came from my neck of the woods.
We'll just say I'm excited.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2015, 11:47:49 PM »

Same.  I had gotten about 4 hours of sleep and was dragging myself through the kitchen when I saw the email on my phone.  I SHRIEKED like a complete idiot and went flailing around the entire house shouting, "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!" for at least 15 minutes.  I then woke up everyone knew by texting them something absolutely intelligible ("OMGU I WOM A FRU LITESBR!!!!") because I couldn't even hold the damn phone.

Sorry, not sorry.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2015, 11:48:55 PM »

58 sabers!  That's awesome, Emory, thanks for extending the number of winners!  I didn't win one this time but I have won in other raffles so that's okay, and this raffle was the push I need to order my Azure Omen so I'm a happy guy.  Plus I know the spring raffles are coming, hopefully one will be in March! *rubs hands together obsessively.*

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2015, 12:00:05 AM »

58 sabers!  That's awesome, Emory, thanks for extending the number of winners!  I didn't win one this time but I have won in other raffles so that's okay, and this raffle was the push I need to order my Azure Omen so I'm a happy guy.  Plus I know the spring raffles are coming, hopefully one will be in March! *rubs hands together obsessively.*

Yeah, I saw a couple of my regulars didn't win and was a bit disappointed  Undecided but it's always cool to see the new winners reactions (you guys should see some of the emails lol  Cheesy)  Wish we could extend it to give everyone prizes.  But alas the Spring raffles are just around the corner and who knows maybe some new sabers and/or new tech  Grin Grin Grin

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2015, 12:02:50 AM »

I think I speak on behalf of the regulars when I say we're happy to share the wealth (Well, not really... Tongue)

Hopefully everyone loves their prizes, whether newcomers or old hands!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2015, 12:07:27 AM »

I think I speak on behalf of the regulars when I say we're happy to share the wealth (Well, not really... Tongue)

Hopefully everyone loves their prizes, whether newcomers or old hands!

Very true, I can't complain about not getting anything this raffle.  US has been very good to me, customer service is fantastic, and I have won in more raffles than I have lost in easily.  It's nice to see a lot of the new members so excited for their first raffle win.  Remember to post pics of your sabers in the Gallery thread, we love saber pics!

Looking forward to getting my Azure Omen in ( I love thundercats!), and for the Spring raffles!

Hey, don't worry, Emory!  You did give out an extra 18 sabers for free (over the original prize amount of 40)  That's a pretty awesome thing to do.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 12:10:35 AM by Prowl 1701 » Logged

Ren Kobar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2015, 12:11:20 AM »

entered twice, once with a flamberge preorder, and once with my wifes manicore with sound.  dint win though.  congrats to all the winners, im super jelous. 

My Sabers:
Dominix V2 Staff in SRD/VA
Dark Initiate V2 Staff in BR
MAnticore W/ Sound in VA
Flamberge W/ V4 Sound in GB

robinwkurtz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2015, 12:37:41 AM »

Yay one of the fourth place winners!

Thank you Ultrasabers, was a great email to wake up to!

2x Menace SE (Blazing Red)
1x The Guardian (Sunriders Destiny)
1x Consular (Violet Amethyst)
1x Grab Bag: Dark Liberator V3 (Blazing Red)

HispaNerd
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2015, 12:38:04 AM »

I didn't win, but I'm more than OK with it, I'm still getting my first 'saber ever and it's going to be super awesome nonetheless!!

Congrats to all those who did win, I hope y'all wield them well!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: