Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 101   Go Down
Author Topic: The Spin Zone: Demos/performances  (Read 473459 times)
Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -170

Matt Akur

« Reply #660 on: June 26, 2018, 06:57:31 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dzuNrGG7Fs&feature=share

This is a montage of my latest training session on DEK’s Fire🤙🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awsome man! Very controlled and a cool track, cheers Wink

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #661 on: June 26, 2018, 07:06:39 PM »

Looks awsome man! Very controlled and a cool track, cheers Wink
Thanks, Matt😁🤙🏻 i’m getting better, faster, and stronger with it.  And the track’s by Hotei from Electric Samurai(the noble savage)

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #662 on: July 01, 2018, 05:50:09 AM »

I’m certainly getting more of a feel for doing this.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXsbI-NyCv0&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXsbI-NyCv0&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #663 on: July 08, 2018, 07:04:30 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwyTXrj329E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwyTXrj329E</a>

Spin break in costumefrom a troop today

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #664 on: July 08, 2018, 11:49:13 AM »

Yeah, that breeze through your robes didn’t help make that look epic at all😉

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #665 on: July 09, 2018, 02:59:05 AM »

Definitely looking good there, DC

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #666 on: July 09, 2018, 09:31:59 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwyTXrj329E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwyTXrj329E</a>

You've been hit by
You've been struck by...

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #667 on: July 10, 2018, 01:18:10 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfG3AVYxTx4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfG3AVYxTx4</a>

This is a pretty complete look at the day performance my fire troop and a few others did at Old Nick’s Pub for their event celebrating the anniversary of the movie Labyrinth. The whole thing was 20 some odd minutes in the blistering heat, with fire. This is about 6 minutes of the highlights. Some time soon, I may be able to get a video of the night performance. It was a lot better.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #668 on: July 10, 2018, 02:53:22 AM »

Good stuff all around. The brunette on the left in the beginning of the video is extremely... umm... entertaining. Smiley

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #669 on: July 10, 2018, 05:38:33 PM »

Just getting caught up. Looking good. Real good.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #670 on: August 11, 2018, 06:43:53 PM »

It’s been so hot so I haven’t been doing much lately.  I was in a dance circle at a Star Wars after party while I was attending Raleigh Supercon

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIvS3utEOyA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

I did do my Maul cosplay the second night and was in a lot of people’s videos pretty much everywhere I went, but I wasn’t able to track it all down unfortunately.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI_yP4q4STA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

I was in a pretty big duel with a bunch of Jedi in the afterparty room but I still haven to been able to find video of it other than this gif lol

And again nothing really special here, I just felt like I needed to get some spinning out of my system and have something to post on Instagram.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pUmhVZQw98" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #671 on: August 11, 2018, 06:57:09 PM »

It’s been so hot so I haven’t been doing much lately.  I was in a dance circle at a Star Wars after party while I was attending Raleigh Supercon

! No longer available

I did do my Maul cosplay the second night and was in a lot of people’s videos pretty much everywhere I went, but I wasn’t able to track it all down unfortunately.

! No longer available

I was in a pretty big duel with a bunch of Jedi in the afterparty room but I still haven to been able to find video of it other than this gif lol

And again nothing really special here, I just felt like I needed to get some spinning out of my system and have something to post on Instagram.

! No longer available

Your spinning skills are great, Sam!  All of your spinning videos are mesmerizing. 

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #672 on: August 11, 2018, 07:18:01 PM »

! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available

Awesome Sam.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #673 on: August 12, 2018, 01:00:13 PM »

Very cool, Sam!🤙🏻 and double cheers for not slaying any innocent partygoers!😄. After all, who then would be left to admire such awesome and powerful Menace Staff spinning? 
Seriously though, for those that have not spun two V4 hilts with what looks to be 32”-36” blades takes a lot of forearm and grip strength- and then to do it all Maul-fast like that is pretty effing rad🤘🏻let alone to keep it up(no wonder you took off the mask!).  Totally translates to your V2 staff- it’s like when i started wielding a 24” blade on a well balanced hilt.  Lightning quick, super-smooth, and light as a feather🤙🏻
Good pile of vids, Sam😊

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #674 on: August 12, 2018, 02:24:22 PM »

Yeah I like to keep the ends on the Menace heavy since I take it to cons and sometimes people like to play rough.  The smaller staff is actually a v3 DSI and that hilts bigger then people expect it to be.  I wish I had a slimmer staff like some of the non saber props I practice with.

So that party was 2 nights and I was not in cosplay the first night as I had just made it there.  The second night I went in the full costume, but I haven’t found as much footage.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 101   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: