Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 101   Go Down
Author Topic: The Spin Zone: Demos/performances  (Read 470572 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #870 on: December 23, 2018, 07:04:57 PM »

I did this last week- first time in a while with a staff, and the intent was actually to keep it a little slower, but the song really moved me.  This is also the first time i’ve flowed with synched with a full track. Impromtu freestyle with fumbles included😊Sorry...
I love your staff freestyle I will try to watch closely and try to learn some new material

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #871 on: December 25, 2018, 09:50:49 PM »

Merry Christmas

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkPv8gHF9OE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkPv8gHF9OE</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFCCJaikFSg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFCCJaikFSg</a>

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #872 on: December 25, 2018, 02:51:14 PM »

Merry Christmas, Darth Cephalus

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #873 on: December 25, 2018, 11:36:29 PM »

Great stuff as always, DC. Grin

Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -170

Matt Akur

« Reply #874 on: December 26, 2018, 02:35:51 AM »

Merry Christmas to all!

Love the candy sabers DC especially Nihilus looks very majestic with it  Wink
Here's a quick flow and mask test from yesterday...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ELlPHm4-s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #875 on: December 26, 2018, 07:51:22 AM »

Merry Christmas to all!

Love the candy sabers DC especially Nihilus looks very majestic with it  Wink
Here's a quick flow and mask test from yesterday...

Sorry...

My favorite Nihilus's!  Great stuff guys!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #876 on: December 26, 2018, 05:23:13 PM »

Well done,  Dnihilis and DC!😄🤙🏻  Awesome flow, awesome gear!

I did this one a couple nights ago for some samurai birthday flow- the filter fit the tunes🙏🏻
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YURTWR5Wbik&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #877 on: December 26, 2018, 05:32:45 PM »

Kudos for spinning in the snow of all places, Master Elwood.  Was getting your footing okay without slipping around?  Kudos to another great video

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #878 on: December 26, 2018, 05:49:19 PM »

Kudos for spinning in the snow of all places, Master Elwood.  Was getting your footing okay without slipping around?  Kudos to another great video

Many thank, Infinite😊🙏🏻! Actually it was tough at times because it was oretty iced over- and i wore the absolute worst shoes for that scenario😆.  But i one n done-ed it without any faceplants, slip ups or drops- so that had me plenty satisfied😉

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #879 on: December 26, 2018, 06:25:41 PM »

Many thank, Infinite😊🙏🏻! Actually it was tough at times because it was oretty iced over- and i wore the absolute worst shoes for that scenario😆.  But i one n done-ed it without any faceplants, slip ups or drops- so that had me plenty satisfied😉

You're welcome, Elwood!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #880 on: December 27, 2018, 08:27:20 PM »

I did this last week- first time in a while with a staff, and the intent was actually to keep it a little slower, but the song really moved me.  This is also the first time i’ve flowed with synched with a full track. Impromtu freestyle with fumbles included😊

FIREFLIES FTW!!! (huge Owl City fan here Wink) Nice job, and I totally get the song moving you. Owl City has some great stuff (my personal favorites are Tip of the Iceberg and Shooting Star).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #881 on: December 27, 2018, 08:30:31 PM »

FIREFLIES FTW!!! (huge Owl City fan here Wink) Nice job, and I totally get the song moving you. Owl City has some great stuff (my personal favorites are Tip of the Iceberg and Shooting Star).

Agreed

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #882 on: December 28, 2018, 03:47:22 AM »

Well done,  Dnihilis and DC!😄🤙🏻  Awesome flow, awesome gear!

I did this one a couple nights ago for some samurai birthday flow- the filter fit the tunes🙏🏻
Sorry...
  this was my favorite video so far just awesome

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #883 on: December 28, 2018, 04:17:59 AM »

Sorry...

Yeah Elwood!!! You have some of the best settings for your vids. And it's really cool to see someone flow in all directions rather than just moving left and right on a 2d plane. Awesome!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #884 on: December 28, 2018, 08:43:57 PM »

awesome vid's

Loving the Midnight Flow and the Samurai Spirit, good stuff. Lookin' real sharp!

Nice touch with the candy cane spinning DC. In costume no less!

Threw together some random clips for my 2018 training montage. A couple I didn't post, some I did. Montage style. Things are picking up at the Academy. Training two students for Naga Tournaments and two for some Amateur MMA fights. So my Saber training will be light in the coming year. Also going to train with Sifu Francis Fong and Sifu Levonne Martin as much as possible, so there goes the weekends as well.

Might be the last one for a little while, hope you enjoy. ( im going to try to get one more this weekend, before this coming year gets crazy. )

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xxY6U-Mv14" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xxY6U-Mv14</a>

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 101   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: