Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 101   Go Down
Author Topic: The Spin Zone: Demos/performances  (Read 470618 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #915 on: January 01, 2019, 05:55:14 PM »

Looking great with the staff, Sam.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #916 on: January 01, 2019, 10:27:28 PM »

Happy New Year guys!  I didnt use my saber, but I did some spinning.

Sorry...
Sam your balance is insane really awesome

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #917 on: January 01, 2019, 11:12:05 PM »

Happy New Year guys!  I didnt use my saber, but I did some spinning.

Sorry...

That was sick, Sam! I agree with Master Graestar, It looks like the fire stayed lit well and very even. Looks great!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Solstice Lacer
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -424

« Reply #918 on: January 02, 2019, 04:24:55 PM »

Lovely work as always Sam.

Here's my episode 2: with kicks
(Dog is not as close as she appears)

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=-QW52z8yz6s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go, looking for the places only they would know.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #919 on: January 03, 2019, 06:04:02 AM »

Thought I would do a quick one take video while I have some extra space. All freestyle. I hit the floor a few times avoiding the ceiling but I'm feeling the flow a bit more than usual. Thanks to everyone that's been posting for the inspiration!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YRa6-u3fW0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #920 on: January 03, 2019, 06:38:08 AM »

That was awesome! Fierce strikes! Cheesy And the sound keeps it interesting without music. ^_^ -1

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #921 on: January 03, 2019, 06:50:00 AM »

That was awesome! Fierce strikes! Cheesy And the sound keeps it interesting without music. ^_^ -1

Thank you very much Lady Revan! I've been trying to incorporate more strikes. I'm glad you like them!
Thank you for supporting all of us in the artistry section! -1

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #922 on: January 03, 2019, 07:36:26 AM »

Agreed. One thing I've notice with your videos is your precision of strikes, especially your thrusts. Well done

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #923 on: January 03, 2019, 12:28:59 PM »

Agreed. One thing I've notice with your videos is your precision of strikes, especially your thrusts. Well done

Thank you so much Master Venturous! You've always been a huge inspiration to me.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #924 on: January 03, 2019, 03:50:52 PM »

Love the Reverse grip and strikes there, DS.  Great movement as well, keep it up!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #925 on: January 03, 2019, 04:58:58 PM »

Love the Reverse grip and strikes there, DS.  Great movement as well, keep it up!

Thank you Infinit01. I really want to get my reverse grip as tight as Matt Nihilus' (Ha! In my dreams!).

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #926 on: January 03, 2019, 05:43:45 PM »

Here’s a video I never shared from when I was trying to get a feel for the Spin Wars track.  I almost did something more similar to this.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX5_EaIktpA&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

I’m clearing up some old videos on my tablet, here’s another I don’t believe I shared here either.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzyfsdx-cjY&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #927 on: January 03, 2019, 05:50:06 PM »

Here’s a video I never shared from when I was trying to get a feel for the Spin Wars track.  I almost did something more similar to this.
Sorry...

That would have worked too. lol Nice Sam!

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #928 on: January 03, 2019, 11:43:19 AM »

For NYE I lit up my fire props, the double swords are brand new and I’ve never used them before.  Overall I had a lot of fun!  It was a nice intermission between shooting the fireworks!  I posted th staff video earlier, but this ones a little better because of the angle and lighting imo.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEEVo3Bv5EU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGSNGc7KBY8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9RxRJBPgBs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #929 on: January 03, 2019, 06:48:59 PM »

Love all of those videos, Sam.  Great work. I like the fire spins too

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 101   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: