Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 101   Go Down
Author Topic: The Spin Zone: Demos/performances  (Read 470453 times)
Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -26

Dark Side points appreciated.

« Reply #1005 on: February 15, 2019, 05:50:18 AM »

Nice Samhain! Can i ask where you got the Kylo mask/helmet? Also, gave you a point. Always love seeing your vids bro. 

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"   -Darth Vader

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1006 on: February 15, 2019, 09:30:06 AM »

Nice! Thanks for sharing their channels. I checked them out briefly and subscribed, I'll have to dive more in depth soon though, at work currently, lol.

You’re welcome, Darth Cruelty. They inspire me everyday to spin often.

Awesome video, Kylo... I mean Samhain. You make spinning the cross guard look as if it’s an easy task

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

« Reply #1007 on: February 16, 2019, 03:49:25 AM »

You’re welcome, Darth Cruelty. They inspire me everyday to spin often.

Awesome video, Kylo... I mean Samhain. You make spinning the cross guard look as if it’s an easy task
Yeah he does Infinit! It's not easy with a normal saber, I can only imagine how difficult it would be with a crossguard.

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

« Reply #1008 on: February 16, 2019, 06:08:44 PM »

Hey guys, i have a new video but for wheatever reason it keeps saying "still processing, cant download try again later"..... its been saying it for days. Kind of starting to get really frustrated. any ideas on what is going on? It says it when i try to download it from google photos, then says it again when i try to upload it to youtube. It wasnt this hard with my first video, kind of confused. Or maybe if there is a way around the google photo youtube thing, to at least get it on here??

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

« Reply #1009 on: February 16, 2019, 06:30:47 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGWCxhP13hA&amp;t=3s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Error 404 (Not Found)!!1</a>

I think i got it figured. Bypassed google photos and got it on youtube. Please tell me if for whatever reason you cannot see the video. Nowhere near perfect, i make a few mistakes in the video even, but im proud of myself and feel like im moving fast. HUGE thanks to those who have helped me and continue to help me. Tell me what you think on here, or youtube. Constructive criticism is appreciated, as well as just straight criticism i guess, lol. I have figure 8's, Obi Ani, reverse Obi Ani, switch grips, spins, left and right hands, (attempted plum flowers) etc...

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1010 on: February 17, 2019, 03:05:21 AM »

Looking pretty good Cruelty. If you keep at it you'll end up like Elwood and Infinit.  Cheesy

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #1011 on: February 17, 2019, 01:26:52 PM »

I think i got it figured. Bypassed google photos and got it on youtube. Please tell me if for whatever reason you cannot see the video. Nowhere near perfect, i make a few mistakes in the video even, but im proud of myself and feel like im moving fast. HUGE thanks to those who have helped me and continue to help me. Tell me what you think on here, or youtube. Constructive criticism is appreciated, as well as just straight criticism i guess, lol. I have figure 8's, Obi Ani, reverse Obi Ani, switch grips, spins, left and right hands, (attempted plum flowers) etc...
[/quote]

Looking good, Darth Cruelty!🤙🏻  Solid skill bases, dude.  It’ll tighten up with more and more practice, and even more once you’re able to get more room.  Weather can suck, but training in the tight quarters will end up being a definite bonus im terms of control.  Keep the vids coming, looking forward to more progress!😊

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

« Reply #1012 on: February 17, 2019, 04:37:03 PM »

Looking good, Darth Cruelty!🤙🏻  Solid skill bases, dude.  It’ll tighten up with more and more practice, and even more once you’re able to get more room.  Weather can suck, but training in the tight quarters will end up being a definite bonus im terms of control.  Keep the vids coming, looking forward to more progress!😊
Looking pretty good Cruelty. If you keep at it you'll end up like Elwood and Infinit.  Cheesy

Thank you Taegin and Master Graestar! It did end up snowing yesterday like i mentioned Elwood, lol, so that is why i was inside. I wanted to go out because i want to practice with walking/moving around also, but i dont need to be slipping and falling either, haha. Your right about it helping with control, because it is super close quaters in my house (not a big house). And im trying to to tighten it up as well as work my muscles to move the way i need them too... for instance, my left wrist does not want to turn like my right one, it is much much harder with my left, but im trying. Darth Cephalus said to allow up to 3 times the amount of time to train with my left, and im starting to see why, lol. None the less, im proud of my improvement, and MOST IMPORTANTLY im having fun, and learning something new which is super cool. Thank you guys for your kind comments and help! If anyone has any criticism that is harsher than cannot be said on here, please comment on the youtube video itself, i will take it constructively, but sometimes its also good to hear some bad things to help improve them, rather than just acceptance... just saying. I appreciate you all though, and i will be posting more videos when i learn more moves and have the time. Im currently only on Cephalus' 3rd or 4th basic spin tutorial, so i have a LONG way to go, and much to learn. But it will be learned. HUGE thanks to Darth Cephalus for the videos, and Infinit for the support to push through, as well as solid tips, and also to you guys for your kindness/support and help!  Cheesy   

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #1013 on: February 20, 2019, 10:24:54 PM »

I’ve gotten pretty consistent with the half Steve on my fire staff, tried it on my Menace and here ya go!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzgAixuuDO4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Error 404 (Not Found)!!1</a>

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1014 on: February 20, 2019, 10:42:27 PM »

Guys, I just realized I need a new move to learn. Any suggestions?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1015 on: February 21, 2019, 01:08:09 PM »

The wrist rolls are so smooth and the half steve is awesome with your Menace staff, Sam!

Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -170

Matt Akur

« Reply #1016 on: February 22, 2019, 07:11:48 PM »

Practiced a couple new movements and variations...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4fO1UcYA70" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Error 404 (Not Found)!!1</a>

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1017 on: February 22, 2019, 07:39:14 PM »

And once again we see Matt's beautiful reverse grip. Definitely some of the best on here.

Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -170

Matt Akur

« Reply #1018 on: February 22, 2019, 07:53:24 PM »

Thank you very much man. Hope to see you spin again soon  Wink

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1019 on: February 22, 2019, 10:25:19 PM »

Thank you very much man. Hope to see you spin again soon  Wink

Thanks, not likely though. At least not until about end of April or May.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 101   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: