Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Camera Settings And Blazing Red?  (Read 595 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: February 20, 2015, 12:52:55 AM »

So what settings do you guys find the best to use for Blazing Red blades? I have some regular ones in mind but want to try others. Now remember I only have a simple DSL camera for now so, and can only remember settings by numbers. Thanks for any info =] Or this might apply to any other color as well. I want to get better at saber photography Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 04:03:51 AM »

It depends on what kind of look you're going for. If you want the blade color to show all throughout the blade, then you have to use a faster shutter speed. If you want more of the white core of the blade to show, then you want to use a little bit slower shutter speed. The trick really is to just play around with the settings until you find something you like. Nobody can give you a specific set of numbers to use because there are so many factors that can change how those settings look (the lighting you're using, how bright the saber is, ambient light, type of camera, etc.).

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: