Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian Launcher problems  (Read 1828 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« on: February 24, 2015, 06:48:43 PM »

I'm having a very bad time writing to my sabers lately. Needless to say it did work at one time and now it does not. I initially D-Led this version of the launcher for my Scorpion as well as the sound fonts. Ironically this is the saber I want to mod and it refuses to do so. The computer keeps telling me that it can't write to the device or something. The most reaction I get from it is that it shuts down my saber down and forces me to pop out the batts for a complete reboot.

Can any one help me out?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 10:23:09 PM »

Have you tried using another comp?  I've mentioned this before, but my husband can't even get the launcher to work on his laptop half the time and when he DOES manage to get it working?  The saber just cuts off and we have to reset it, just like you mentioned.  However, it works fine on my computer for some reasons.  Technology can be such a bastard.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 03:31:58 PM »

I used to use my sister's before she moved out. Never had an issue with that one. Then I started using my dad's. (I keep dropping money on sabers instead of buying a comp of my own) It was working fine, and then ththtptpptt. The Emerald interface still works fine, but not the Obsidean. Wierd.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 03:57:22 AM »

Lame.  Sad  I got nuthin'.  There has to be a way to fix it, though . . .  I'm just techo-stupid.

HalfCracked
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 12:09:28 AM »

Try a cheap USB 2.0 hub. I've read where some have had luck with them.

You never want to shoot yourself in the foot - Especially when it's in your mouth!

nevernate
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 02:33:40 AM »

If you could, maybe give us a little more detail as to what problem you're having. What's the operating system you're running, what was on the previous computer?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: